|Package Dimensions||44.6 x 36.78 x 13.49 cm; 1.72 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.72 kg|
PURE ERA Jersey Knit Duvet Cover Set 100% T-Shirt Cotton Super Soft Comfy, Solid Mauve Queen, with Zipper Closure (3pc Bedding Set, 1 Duvet Cover + 2 Pillow Shams)
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Made of 100% cotton jersey knit, extremely soft, as comfy as your favorite t-shirt, our knit bedding is simply the best.
- A classic simple solid home bedding sets in mauve/purple, elegant color brings a fresh look to your bedroom.
- Duvet cover is finished with a hidden zipper closure to make sealing your comforter, quilt, or duvet up quick and easy, and with 4 interior corner ties to keep the duvet in place; Sham features an envelope closure to make pillows stay tucked.
- Queen size duvet cover set includes: 1 duvet cover: 90"*90", 2 matching pillow shams: 20"*26". Comforter is not included.
- Machine washable gentle cycle with cold water. Tumble dry low.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's Duvet Cover? A duvet cover is essentially a fabric bag for a comforter. It works almost the way a pillowcase covers a pillow. The only difference: A duvet cover is typically closed with buttons, zippers, or ties. Duvet covers do two jobs: First, they make it easier to keep your comforter clean. You won't need to wash your comforter very often, just wash the cover regularly. (this is important, because down comforters should only be washed every one to three years). And second, as one of the largest visual elements in the bedroom, they serve as a key anchor for the room's overall style, and happily one that's easy to change when you're ready for a new look.
Top reviews from other countries
- extremely soft and stretchy
- feels like real jersey
- bright, beautiful, uniform colour
- easy to wash and dry
- no noticeable shrinkage
- fits over silk-fill king size duvet insert
- pillowcases fit king size pillows
- slightly off centre stitching around zipper
- thin jersey material, but still enough density to completely obscure duvet colour (dark grey) underneath
I really love the colour of this duvet cover. Seems like I’m the only person who bought the gold/yellow. But whatever, I like being different.
The stitching around the zipper is slight askew, but you can hardly notice it when it’s all laid out. I’m still satisfied considering the price.
Washed it as soon as I got it. Did a cold wash with 1/2 cup vinegar (no detergent) in an HE front-load washer to preserve the colour. Dried on medium with a couple drier sheets. Worked great!
Looks and feels wonderful so far. Will update my review if anything negative happens to this set.
Would definitely suggest this for purchase and buy it again myself.
Great deal. I totally recommend!