Peppermint Essential Oil by Soulflower, 100% Pure Indian Undiluted, USFDA approved, Therapeutic Grade, Refreshing Effect on Body & Mind, Vegan, Organic, Aromatherapy,BONUS Glass Dropper, 1 FL.OZ
|You Save:||AED8.25 (15%)|
- PURE, VEGAN, ORGANIC INDIAN AYURVEDIC FORMULATION: Soulflower Peppermint Oil has no alcohol, harmful additives and doesn't contain added vegetable oils or synthetic fragrance. Peppermint Oil is extracted from fresh leaves of Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) by steam distillation. It is a pure therapeutic grade oil. All Soulflower Essential Oils are Cruelty-free.
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS: Peppermint has an invigorating cooling and calming aroma that instantly energizes your mind, body and soul. A natural product that will make your life better! Hailing from the lavender and rosemary family, peppermint is a hybrid of water-mint and spearmint and the oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation from the leaves and topmost flowers of the plant.
- PERFECT FOR AROMATHERAPY: One of the best ways to achieve all therapeutic benefits of Peppermint Oil is to use it for aromatherapy. Just add them in your Essential Oil diffuser to ease mental, emotional and physical ailments and achieve excellent health benefits! It is used by cultures all over the world for its powerful medicinal properties.
- LIMITLESS USES: There are limitless amounts of DIY recipes that use our pure organic Peppermint Oil. Most commonly it is used for creating heavenly smelling hair serums, body and facial scrubs, bath salts, perfumes, candles, massage oils and much more.
- FINEST GRADE: Soulflower is SUPERIOR as it only offers the finest grade of organic essential oils from INDIA. For blending and pairing: Cinnamon, Citronella, Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Indian Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Indian Turmeric, Ylang Ylang, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Dreamcatcher, Yoga Essential Oil. We make products that don’t harm you, animals or the planet. For every Soulflower product you buy we feed one stray dog on the streets of India.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Legal DisclaimerFor topical use only.
Not only is Peppermint one of the oldest Indian herbs used for medicinal purposes, its historical accounts date to ancient Japanese, European and Chinese folk medicine. Today, Peppermint Oil is recommended for its anti-nausea benefits and soothing effects on the body. It is valued for its cooling effects and helps to relieve sore muscles when diluted and used topically. Peppermint Oil with its botanical name Mentha Piperita helps you with its astringent properties that control sebum secretion and cools your scalp. This oil perfectly works to exfoliate, brighten dull skin, acts a san exfoliator and toner, controls excess oil secretion, acne and cleanses pores.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Superfast shipping also-couldn't be more satiafied!