PhD Omega-3, 90 Caps
- New Omega-3 fish oil softgel capsules
- Contain EPA & DHA, which contribute to the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to normal brain function
- Ideal for anyone looking to increase their daily intake of omega-3 in a convenient softgel capsule format
- Ideal to supplement with if you lack fish in your diet
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid and therefore must be obtained from the diet. For those who don't eat fish, or are unable to get the recommended portions into their diet, omega-3 supplements are a great alternative. PhD Nutrition Omega-3 contains 550mg of the important long chain fatty acids DHA and EPA. Both EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. DHA also contributes to the normal function of the brain.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|