|Product Dimensions||9.53 x 5.08 x 0.25 cm; 82 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||8 years and up|
|Item model number||Code-Piano-2019|
|Educational Objective(s)||Coding for kids, Coding, Programming, STEM, Entertainment, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering|
|Mfg Recommended age||8 year and up|
Code Piano S.T.E.A.M. Toy for Kids 8,9,10,11,12 to Learn Real Coding and Technology Skills - Includes Access to 14 Online Projects and Songs That Teach Typed Programming
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Let's Start Coding|
|Theme||Coding for Kids|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||9.5 x 5.1 x 0.3 centimeters|
|Age range (description)||Kid|
|Educational objective||Coding for kids, Coding, Programming, STEM, Entertainment, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering|
About this item
- MUSIC + CODING : Kids learn how to make and modify their own electronic music with Code Piano. Free online project guides show them how computer programming works
- ALL INCLUSIVE : The speaker and buttons are built into this circuit board and it comes with handy reference cards, USB cable, and carrying case. Nothing else required to get started
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS : Projects designed by parents, teachers, and engineers for kids who are just starting with typed code. Step-by-step guidance helps them learn important skills
- GREAT GIFT : Kids love that they can control their own music and show off their skills. Parents love that kids are learning important S.T.E.A.M. and technology skills
- Free software requires a Mac, Windows, or Chromebook computer or laptop and an internet connection. Not compatible with smartphones or tablets
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Let's Start Coding Code Piano for girls & boy 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 year old tweens, teens, kids, or children is a great starter set for computer code. Learn computer science , technology , & engineering the fun way with circuits including, speaker , buttons , microchip (similar to Microbit / micro bit / micro:bit or arduino , raspberry pi , & other microcontrollers) , plus lessons / curriculum that are free online resources for programming or scripting. If you are looking for a STEM or STEAM gift for christmas , birthday , hanukkah , back to school , graduation , or a weekend fun project for at-home learning & experimenting , this code kit is an inexpensive & educational option even for camps or clubs or community centers like the library Designed, assembled & shipped from the USA (United States of America), this kit is award winning with praise from parents , teachers , educators , schools , libraries , & of course many a kid in the age range . Elementary & middle school tweens & teenager love the kit & give it high reviews. Moms & Dads can build along with their kids or let the kids use the kit solo on a Windows , Macintosh , or Chromebook desktop computer or laptop . Kids will enjoy the step by step tutorial instructions with video walkthrough & d lessons that increase their curiosity & creativity through experimentation & experiments using the scientific method. This kit is not a robot or directly tied to robots like ozobot , sphero , anki , dash & dot , or other solar powered robotics kits , but the basics of the C++ typed coding language , which is covered by this kit for beginners , are related to the world of robots & can be a natural next step for lego mindstorm or vex or First robotics participants. If you want a project for your smart , curious , creative , intelligent , kid , tween , or teen girls or boys , consider the top ranked code kit with many product review & quality awards for its easy to use design & high learning value.