|Manufacturer||Lyra Laboratories Pvt Ltd|
|Package Dimensions||13.8 x 4.9 x 4.8 cm; 50 Grams|
|material_composition||Aqua, Octocrylene, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (nano), Octisalate, Isoamyl Laurate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine (Bemotrizinol), Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Aloe vera Extract, Eurol Bt™, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E ), Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance|
Other Sellers on Amazon
RE' EQUIL Oxybenzone and OMC Free Sunscreen For Oily, Sensitive & Acne Prone Skin, SPF 50 PA+++ - 50g
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||50 Grams|
|Unit count||1.8 Ounce|
About this item
- For Oily, Sensitive and Acne Prone Skin
- Non-Comedogenic | Dermatologically Tested | Clinically Proven Ingredients
- Advanced UVA. UVB Filters for Low Penetration
- Non- Greasy Matte Finish | Once A Day Single Application Long Protection
- Oxybenzone and OMC Free Cosmeceutical Formulation
This sunscreen for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin is non-comedogenic and does not irritate sensitive skin, It is certified safe dermatologically tested and enriched with clinically proven ingredients. It provides a broad spectrum UVA, UVB protection with SPF 50 PA+++
From the manufacturer
We understand how you may have given up on sunscreens because they keep breaking you out.
Oxybenzone and Octyl methoxycinnamate (OMC) are commonly used chemical agents in sunscreens. They penetrate deep into the skin, and trigger allergic reactions, hormonal imbalances, and skin sensitivity leading to acne and breakouts. Re’equil Oxybenzone & OMC Free Sunscreen SPF 50 is a low penetration lotion formulated especially for oily/ acne prone skin. It provides 6 hours long protection with a single application.
Why is so special?
- Broad-spectrum sunscreen for oily/acne-prone skin.
- Ultra-light and Non-greasy formula SPF 50 with PA+++.
- Oxybenzone free low penetration & a single application sunscreen.
HOW TO USE OXYBENZONE & OMC FREE SUNSCREEN
Squeeze out a button-sized portion
Apply in dots over a clean and moisturised face and neck
Massage gently and blend it well
Embrace the sun with a smile
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Aloe vera Extract
Now face the sun without worrying about acne breakouts, tanning, and pigmentation.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.8 x 4.9 x 4.8 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Lyra Laboratories Pvt Ltd
- ASIN : B07GKXDP8P
- Manufacturer reference : 9100
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This sunscreen is like a blessing for oily skin. This is really (really!!!!) lightweight, spreads like a thin lotion but feels like a matte cream. It doesn't make the skin feel too matty, which I think is a good thing- the skin looks like it's moisturised but doesn't at all look dry or cracked (which some mattifying products can do)