- CLASSIC AVIATOR SUNGLASSES: Protect your eyes with style made famous by aviators since 1937. Ray-Ban RB3025 Large Metal Aviator Sunglasses are superior unisex glasses with multiple frame and lens options.
- NON-POLARIZED SUNGLASSES: RB3025 Aviator sunglasses feature legendary Ray-Ban G-15 non-polarized lenses, which provide superior protection against UV light and were originally designed for military use.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: These stylish sunglasses were made famous by Top Gun. You can feel comfortable knowing that the Ray-Ban lenses will provide 100% UV protection.
- UNISEX SUNGLASSES: Whether you’re looking for Ray-Ban sunglasses for women or men, RB3025 Aviators are designed as unisex sunglasses that are durable and fashionable.
- MULTIPLE FRAME AND LENS COLORS: With a variety of metal frame colors to choose from, including gold or silver, see the world through a variety of lens colors—all of which provide optimal visual clarity and 100% UV protection.
- MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS: Choose from a variety of size options including 55mm, 58mm and 62mm. 55mm is recommended for smaller or more narrow faces, while the bigger 62mm is recommended for those with large heads or wide faces. The 58mm the best fit for men with an average width face, and fits the average women's face for a slightly oversized look.
- CASE & LENS CLOTH INCLUDED: Each pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses come with a case and lens cloth to clean and protect them from scratches and damage.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Originally designed for U.S. aviators in 1937, Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator sunglasses have quickly become one of the most iconic sunglasses models in the world. These perfect Ray-Ban Aviators for women and men are a timeless model that combines great aviator styling with exceptional quality, performance, and comfort. Aviator sunglasses by Ray-Ban are comfortable unisex glasses that are offered in multiple frame- and lens-color options.
The updated Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses feature the Ray-Ban Evolve photochromatic lenses. The Evolve photochromatic lens treatment allows a gradual change of lens color from a lighter shade to a darker shade within three minutes when exposed to UV light outdoors. No other light will result in the color change. Within five minutes of stepping back inside, the Evolve lenses in the RB3025 will gradually change back to the original color! Made from high-quality glass, Ray-Ban lenses are prescription ready.
Made famous by the 1980s movie Top Gun and others, these Ray-Ban sunglasses for women and men are known for elegant wire frames that are durable and built to last. With a classic metal frame, you can see the world through a variety of lens colors including crystal brown, crystal green, G-15 non-polarized, and more—all of which provide optimal visual clarity and 100% UV protection. G-15 lenses absorb 85% of visible light and block out most blue light. They provide amazing color contrast and produce better clarity and more natural vision. These sunglasses for women and men are comfortable to wear and make a statement anywhere you wear them. To keep them clean, we’ve included a lens cloth in the case.
Ray-Ban is the world’s most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America, adventure, great cities, wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity.
30 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So most probably it is 1st copy of original glasses.