- 100% UV PROTECTION: To protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, these sunglasses include lenses that are coated with 100% UV protection. Made from high-quality, scratch-resistant glass. Ray-Ban frames are prescription ready.
- MULTIPLE FRAME AND LENS COLORS: These Ray-Ban sunglasses for both men and women are designed in multiple frame colors-including gold and silver-and lens colors and treatments including solid and gradient.
- CASE & LENS CLOTH INCLUDED: Each pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses come with a case and lens cloth to clean and protect them from scratches and damage.
- MADE IN ITALY
- WARRANTY INCLUDED: Ray-Ban products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees.
- VISIT THE RAY-BAN BRAND SHOP: Click on the Ray-Ban logo above to view the entire Ray-Ban brand assortment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Ray-Ban RB1971 Square Classic sunglasses are constructed of metal and feature a classic square frame making them perfect for both women and men. To protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, these sunglasses include lenses that are coated with 100% UV protection. Available in a variety of metal and lens colors and treatments, find a color combination that fits your personal brand and style. Ray-Ban lenses are made from high-quality scratch resistant glass and are prescription ready.
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.