- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 1.7 inches ; 177 g
- Shipping Weight: 240 g
- Item model number: PP1403
- ASIN: B004TSFBNK
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 17, 2019
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4.710 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #29 in Makeup Brush Sets
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 9.94 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Real Techniques CORE COLLECTION + STARTER SET - Assorted models
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas
- or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
- Buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- Panoramic case: dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organized on your counter or on the go. Also perfect for drying brushes upside-down.
- Ultra plush bristles
- Packaging may vary
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
4 Brushes Collection
- Buffing Brush (ideal for full coverage application of powder and creamy foundation)
- Detailer Brush (used with conceal problem areas or lipstick)
- Pointed Foundation Brush (used with liquid foundation)
- Contour Brush Applies highlighter to contour
From the manufacturer
Real Techniques Core Collection Set Brushes: Contour, Pointed Foundation, Detailer, Buffing.
About Sam and Nic Chapman
Sisters Samantha and Nicola Chapman are the stars of the United Kingdom's. The sisters have a combined 30 years of experience, both starting their careers as makeup artists soon after their sixteenth birthdays, working countless fashion shows, red carpets, editorials and collaborating with top fashion photographers and magazines in the world.
Real Techniques Core Collection Set
About the Line
Designed with pro makeup artists Sam and Nic Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever.
Synthetic bristles (Taklon) are ultra-plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
Brush Care Tips:
We always love sharing our tips on proper brush care, since clean brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily. Here are some step-by-step instructions: Wet the brush with warm water, being careful not to fully immerse the base of the bristles. Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser (or any mild cleanser like baby shampoo) in the palm of your hand. Swirl the bristles in the cleanser in a circular motion until the brush is fully lathered. Rinse the bristles, squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess water. Repeat until the water runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush. Reshape the bristles to their original form and lay the brush down on a flat surface to dry. You can also gently brush bristles on paper towel to remove buildup. (Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.)
- About the Core Collection Set:
- Contour Brush - Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish.
- Pointed Foundation Brush - Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
- Detailer Brush - Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition.
- Buffing Brush - Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
- 2-in-1 Panoramic Case - Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes on your counter or on the go.
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The one on the top is the REAL brush and the one on the bottom is what I received. Super disappointed.
I briefly reviewed the brushes individually below.
Contour brush: perfect brush for hollowing those cheekbones or applying under eye setting powder
Small foundation brush: a little too small for all over foundation application but a great concealer brush
Lip/detail brush: perfect for lining lips or sharpening your concealer
Buffing brush: great buffing brush and flawlessly blends foundation.