- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 7.8 inches ; 726 g
- Shipping Weight: 748 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: 8ASPS7-WEN0
- ASIN: B0781Z3FNX
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 1, 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11.315 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Ring Solar Panel White - Compatible with Ring Spotlight Cam Battery and Stick Up Cam Battery
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed exclusively for charging the Ring Spotlight Cam Battery and Stick Up Cam Battery
- With just a few hours of direct sunlight every day, your Ring Camera will stay charged around the clock
- Power connection is 13 feet. Item dimensions is 7.75 x 5.50 x 0.50 inch
Frequently bought together
Style: Solar Panel White
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Install this Ring solar panel with your Ring spotlight cam battery or stick up cam battery, enjoy continuous monitoring without having to replace batteries. The compact White panel matches your system or your exterior paint to provide convenient placement that doesn't draw attention. This Ring solar panel powers your security camera setup on just a few hours of sunlight each day.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This camera points across my front yard to the sidewalk and street. Even with two batteries, I was having to remove one for charging more often than I had hoped, but that is because there are a lot of people walking on my side of the street (no intersections) - which is what I want to monitor - so the camera records many times each day. Now, my batteries stay at 100%, so even if there are days without much sun, I should always have plenty of electricity to power my camera.
It makes me think that the firmware is programmed to give it the performance of a wired camera, when it sees the solar panel. I believe Ring throttles the performance of the Battery version, to save battery life, and it used to lose even more performance (almost unbearable) when the battery got very low - just before it would switch over to the 2nd battery. Now - with the solar panel - I am completely happy with the Spotlight Battery Cam.