- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.3 x 4.4 inches ; 299 g
- Shipping Weight: 762 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: G63R9A
- ASIN: B07PGBS517
- Date first available at amazon.ae: October 5, 2019
- Customer reviews: 1 customer review
Ring Door View Cam | Video doorbell that replaces your peephole with 1080p HD video and Two-Way Talk
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works with doors of 34-55mm thickness. Upgrading your existing peephole with Ring's 1080p HD Door View Cam will enable you to see, hear and speak to visitors from anywhere.
- Door View Cam is easy to install and includes all the tools you need to replace your peephole. No wiring or drilling required.
- Always know who's knocking. Get notified through your phone, tablet or PC when anyone knocks on your door, presses the doorbell button or triggers the motion sensors.
- Advanced Motion Technology lets you easily adjust the built-in motion sensors to focus on and detect what's important to you.
- Works with Alexa to send announcements when you have a visitor, letting you see who's at the door with Echo Show or Echo Spot.
- Includes Theft Protection: If your Ring Door View Cam gets stolen, we'll replace it for free.
- Standard features such as instant notification, live view and two-way talk are available out of the box and for free on all Ring devices. A Ring Protect subscription is required to activate video recording on your device. Ring Protect is an optional subscription that allows you to record, review and share the moments you missed, at any time. You can enjoy a free trial of Ring Protect for 30 days. At the end of the free trial, you can choose to continue with your Ring Protect Plan by subscribing for only £2.50 a month at ring.com.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Always Know Who'S There Enjoy All The Benefits Of A Video Doorbell—Hd Video, Two-Way Talk And Motion-Activated Notifications—In A Sleek, Compact Form That’S Perfectly Designed For Houses And Flats With A Compatible Peephole. It Installs In Minutes, Senses Knocks And Lets You See Who’S At Your Door From Anywhere. So You Can Spend Less Time Worrying About Home And More Time Enjoying Your Every Day. Ring'S Door View Cam Is Easy To Install All By Yourself. Simply Unscrew And Remove The Existing Peephole On Your Door With The Included Tool. Then, Place The Camera On The Outside And Connect It With The Rear Section On The Inside. Once It’S In Place, Insert The Rechargeable Battery And Click The Cover Onto The Rear Section. Now You'Re Ready To Protect Your Home.
From the manufacturer
Always know who's there
Enjoy all the benefits of a Video Doorbell—HD video, Two-Way Talk and motion-activated notifications—in a sleek, compact form that’s perfectly designed for houses and flats with a compatible peephole. It installs in minutes, senses knocks and lets you see who’s at your door from anywhere. So you can spend less time worrying about home and more time enjoying your every day.
A built-in sensor lets you know when anyone comes knocking, so you’ll never miss a thing.
Adjustable Motion Detection
Adjust your motion sensors to find the ideal setting for you and your home.
Customise privacy zones and disable audio to focus only on what’s relevant for you.
Easily set it up yourself in minutes
Ring's Door View Cam is easy to install all by yourself. Simply unscrew and remove the existing peephole on your door with the included tool. Then, place the camera on the outside and connect it with the rear section on the inside. Once it’s in place, insert the rechargeable battery and click the cover onto the rear section. Now you're ready to protect your home.
Don't miss a thing with Ring Protect
If you have a Ring Protect Plan, videos captured by your doorbell will be recorded and saved to your Ring account for up to 30 days, so you can review them at any time. Experience the first 30 days of video recording on us with a free trial. After the end of your trial, subscribe to one of our plans that start at $3 a month.
Works with Alexa
Combine Ring with Echo devices for hands-free home monitoring. When anyone presses your Door View Cam or triggers the built-in motion sensors, your Echo device will illuminate and make an announcement. If you have an Echo Show or Echo Spot, you can also see, hear and speak to whoever is at your door.