Rockville Apm10b 10" 400W Powered/Active Studio Subwoofer Pro Reference Sub 10 inch RW10CA
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Speaker size||10 Inches|
About this item
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
Product detailsSize:10 inch | Style:Single
- Product Dimensions : 31.5 x 34.04 x 6.86 cm; 6.46 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 3 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Audiosavings
- ASIN : B019Z3R582
- Item model number : RW10CA
- Department : Subwoofers and Enclosures
Best Sellers Rank:
#105,048 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #61 in Car Component Subwoofers
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS Slim Powered/Active Sealed Car Subwoofer With Bass Remote. Amplifier will not power up: Check to make sure you have a good ground connection, check that the Remote Input (Turn-On) has at least 5VDC, check that there is battery power on the (+) terminal, check that there is at least 12v, check all fuse, replace if necessary, make sure that the Protection LED not illuminated. If it is lit, shut off the amplifier briefly, and then repower it.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What's bad is it randomly cuts out, shuts off, or decides not a turn on at all. Not from overheating or anything like that, it'll play for 3 minutes shut off for 3 minutes some mornings it won't even turn on when I start my vehicle. It's made me 2nd guess my wiring 8 times already. I even have a remote wire going to my head unit. The people on Amazon saying this is a quality product are banna heads.