Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rubberbanditz Doorway Pull Up Bar | Doorframe Chin-Up & Pull-Up Bar for Home Fitness, Workout, Gym + Free eBook
- THE ULTIMATE DOOR FRAME PULLUP BAR | Get a great workout in anywhere there is a door frame - This premium pullup bar fits most doorways and doorframes 24 to 32 inches and supports up to 315 pounds of weight - Connector joints are uniquely placed on the outside of the of the hand grips (not in the middle of the bar) for added durability when using a pull up band and for supporting bodyweight during chin ups, dips, crunches, and both close and wide grip pullups
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS = DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE | If you're investing in home exercise equipment to deliver results, you need products that last a lifetime - This exercise bar is made with industrial grade steel, securely welded at high stress joints, and topped off with sweat absorbing grip pads
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE, INSTALL, AND REMOVE | Nothing is worse than a door frame pullup bar that ruins your doorframe or falls out when you try to use it - This ergonomically designed pull up bar is easy to assemble and install, shipped with all essential hardware and instructions, no screws needed - It's also just easy to remove after your workout
- 8 WEEK PULLUP CHALLENGE EBOOK INCLUDED | You've got the doorframe pull up bar, now you just need the right workouts - To help you out, our fitness professionals have included a comprehensive 8 week pullup challenge eBook with this exercise bar to help accelerate your pullup reps and strength
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE | At RubberBanditz, we stand by the quality of our home workout equipment - We back all of our products with our 100% satisfaction guarantee - If this exercise bar does not meet your satisfaction in any way, simply send it back to our team for a full refund or exchange
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pullups are an excellent way to build muscle mass and increase strength. They can be performed anywhere when you have a bar and a doorframe. To help athletes and fitness enthusiasts start doing and do more pull up and dip workouts-including close grip and wide grip pull ups and dips, chin ups, crunches, and more-RubberBanditz has developed this state-of-the-art door frame pullup bar that is usable on almost any door. Made with high-quality materials, manufactured with superior craftsmanship, and designed for installation with zero-screws, this pull up bar is the ultimate in performance, durability, and ease-of-use in.
While great in principle, doorframe pullup bars are often cursed with poor designs, questionable durability, and frustrating set-up processes. Once they're finally set up, many of them break after just a few workouts, others damage doorframes, and others still simply won't stay secure. This revolutionary RubberBanditz pullup bar is evidence that not all pullup bars are created equal. Manufactured with industrial-grade steel with connector joints placed on the outside of the of the hand grips (not in the middle of the bar) for added durability, it's built to last a lifetime. Plus, it comes with sweat absorbing grip support to maximize user comfort during exercise. It also features a cutting-edge zero-screw design for easy setup and minimizes damage risks on doorframes. We recommend adding a padded buffer between the frame and the door to be sure you prevent any marks on the frame.
At RubberBanditz, we've dedicated ourselves to designing and manufacturing the industry's finest home exercise equipment for our customers. This pull up bar embodies our standards of superior craftsmanship, user-friendly design, and fitness-first features. This RubberBanditz doorframe pullup bar includes a free 8-week eBook and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now continuing my "criticism", the 4 bolts that are supplied have a square-shaped underside. Two of the longer bolts are supposed to fit into a round hole in the bars. And it works. It just isn't the world's most sophisticated hardware or engineering concept to fit a square peg into a round hole. The other two shorter bolts do sit inside a square receptacle, but it's a foam material and can be easily stripped, so make sure it's seated snugly before tightening or it can result in a bolt that rides around instead of tightens. Also make sure the two male & female horizontal bars fit together tightly before you bolt them down.
(If this review was helpful in any way, please click on the "Helpful" key below, or write a comment. Thanks).
It passes my luggage test! I can easily breakdown this product and fit it snuggly into my luggage. If a product doesn't pass my luggage test it doesn't really do me any good. Because I'm traveling so often I need equipment that can be accessible from virtually anywhere. If I'm in a hotel room and need to perform pull ups I can throw this in the doorway of my bathroom and I'm ready to get an intense workout. Also I recommend purchasing the resistance bands as well to make yourself an epic travel gym! I shot a few videos with the product if you'd like to see let me know! It may be useful!
Assembly was a small headache. It comes with instructions that were just pictures. No words.