- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Business; 4th edition edition (October 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292088001
- ISBN-13: 978-1292088006
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.8 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 358 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1.775 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Rules of Management Paperback – 15 October 2015
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
NOW WITH 10 NEW RULES
A definitive code for managerial success
Some people find management so easy. They appear to be natural leaders, painlessly negotiating the system, the politics, the people, and the targets.
Is there something they know that the rest of us don't? Is it something we can all learn? The answer is a resounding yes. They know the Rules of management.
These Rules are the guiding principles that show you how to inspire your team in a way that gets results. They will help you say the right thing, do the right thing, and know instinctively how to handle every situation.
In this new edition of the international bestseller, Richard Templar has added 10 new Rules to help you make management even easier and your success greater. And when you are headhunted or promoted (again), nobody will be surprised. Least of all you.
Others can be good. You'll be better.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Investing
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Personal Finance
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure
- Books > Business & Economics > Skills
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides