SLPBABY Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin with Hidden Zipper Print Standard(20''x26'') Orange Standard Coral
- Made of 100% high quality imported luxury hotel grade 19MM mulberry silk. These luxury grade silk pillow encasements are very smooth, soft and drapes nicely.
- Silk's natural protein fibers protect the skin and hair preventing wrinkles and split ends, dermatologists recommend silk pillowcases for hair and facial; prevent hair from becoming knotted and matted and keeping beautifully styled throughout the night.
- Hidden zipper for style comfort and better fit, prevents slipping out and ensures that the pillow stays perfectly in the pillowcase.
- 20 x 26 inches (51 cm x 66 cm) fits most queen size pillows. Available in many vibrant and beautiful colors. No color shading or fading. It is a great gift for anyone who enjoys deep, restorative sleep.
- Hand or machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Iron at low settings recommended. Do not bleach.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Improving the quality of sleep
Known as a beauty treatment for centuries silk is a natural way of keeping wrinkles at bay. As you sleep silk helps reduce moisture loss and wrinkles around the skin also improves the blood circulation around the facial, reducing blood congestion in the skin, and thus preventing dark circles.
Silk not only excels at heat radiating due to its multi-porous fiber structure, it's also good at heat preservation. It can aid blood circulation and digestion while sleeping.
Always wash your silk pillowcase in warm, not hot water setting machine wachable at 30 degrees or on a silk setting.
USE OF PROTECTIVE BAGS
If machine washing, try to place the item in a protective bag to prevent the pulling action of your washing machine.
Hanging your silk pillowcase on a washing line is preferable to machine drying, away from direct sunlight and radiators. We recommend not tumbling dry.
Try to iron your silk pillowcase when slightly damp and use a cool setting. Your item should be ironed on the inside at all times.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|