Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SVATV Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Tea Tree essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils, and for good reason. Native to Australia, it's commonly applied around the world for a multitude of uses. It has a green, medicinal, woody aroma and is a wonderful addition to natural home-cleaning sprays and can clear and refresh musty areas.
- Tea Tree oil blends well with Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Pine, Rose Absolute, Rosemary and Spruce essential oils.
- SVATV Guarantee: If you are not TOTALLY satisfied with our product, receive a FULL REFUND from us, no questions asked.
- Total 37 Variants available, please check the last photograph
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
100% Pure tea tree Essential Oil NOTE ON ESSENTIAL OILS: Essential Oils are CLEAR. Essential Oils have a thin, water-like consistency. Although we bottle our oils in colored glass bottles to protect them from UV light damage, the oils themselves are always clear in color. This is normal, all essential oils are clear. Also, although "Essential Oil" has the word "oil" in it, which can bring to mind a thicker substance more like, for example, olive oil, Essential Oils actually have a very thin consistency and are more like the consistency of water - they do not present as 'oily'.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|