- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 48.8 x 28.1 inches ; 22.6 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 22.6 Kg
- Item model number: UA55RU7100KXZN
- ASIN: B07QGVHCC8
- Date first available at amazon.ae: April 8, 2019
- Customer reviews: 29 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1.763 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #18 in Televisions
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 32.60 shipping
+ AED 21.30 shipping
+ AED 145.59 shipping
1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY on TV (From 1500 to 2000 AED)from Helpbit Home Services
- 1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY in the addition to the manufacturer warranty provided by seller for the first year on TV (From 1500 to 2000 AED)
- All insurance claims are managed by Helpbit Service Centre.
- Helpbit Extended Warranty Plan helps cover your purchased items against problems that occur due to manufacturer defects after purchase.
- You will receive both the activated policy and T&Cs through e-mail from Helpbit within 72 hours from the purchase date.
- Please check terms and conditions in the product description including the warranty Exclusions.
Samsung 55RU7100 55 Inch Flat Smart 4K UHD TV Series 7 (2019) - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4k UHD Processor
- High Dynamic Range 10+
- Slim with Modern Simplicity
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pure Color, HDR 10+ ( Dynamic Tone Mapping), Clean Cable Management , Bluetooth, Basic One remote, Slim with Modern simplicity.
From the manufacturer
UHD Processor, powerful picture quality
Picture quality to move you, made possible by a single chip that orchestrates color, optimizes high contrast ratio, and masters HDR.
HDR, see more details
Watch HDR content with better clarity and detailed color expression. Samsung UHD TV gives you more accurate details in bright and dark scenes.
Easy content access & simplified control
Samsung UHD TV gets even smarter with Smart Hub and Samsung One Remote. They place all the content you want right at your fingertips, from your set-top box to your game console, apps, and live TV. All you need is one.
* Images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. The appearance, design and GUI specifications which is not affecting to product performance are subject to change without notice.* Some features and functions provided by connected devices may not be supported or limited to use.
Modern and polished, the sleek design of UHD TV naturally fills the contours of your space with simple design.
* Actual product may differ from image shown. Please see our product gallery.
Real 4K UHD Resolution
Samsung UHD TV now works with Apple for the first time ever. With AirPlay 2 built in, you can stream or share content from Apple devices to the big screen. Effortlessly play videos, music, photos and more from your iPhone, iPad and Mac on your Samsung UHD TV.
Legal DisclaimerMust be at least 18 & over to purchase
29 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Turned on my Nintendo Switch, but the TV doesn't recognize it. Tried different ports, different HDMI cables, nothing. I had been using the Nintendo on another TV days earlier, so I knew it was functional.
Contacted Samsung regional support and they said, basically, that if it isn't working it is probably because the Nintendo isn't supported. (What?) I asked for an statement from Samsung in which they indicate that they don't support Nintendo. He won't provide it. He didn't even try to solve the problem, didn't offer to send someone, didn't care. I asked for a transcript of the conversation, and of course didn't provide.
I decided to refund the TV and buy something better. Luckily Amazon is quite flexible in these aspects.
It's been days and I cannot honestly believe the risible quality of customer support these people provided. They have just set a new standard.
If someone from Samsung is actually reading this I'm open to provide further feedback so you can hopefully, if interested, improve on your people and processes.
The Tv works great. The picture quality is nice. Would have preferred a better backlight.
Airplay works very we’ll with iPhone.
Also connected air pods
Typing out everything is a task while trying to find movies and series. Prefer voice search