SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card for Nintendo Switch - SDSQXAO-128G-GNCZN
|All prices include VAT.|
- The SanDisk microSDXC card for the Nintendo Switch game system is designed to provide dependable storage as you conquer new levels.
- Add up to 256 GB
- High speed data transfer for video capture
- With the SanDisk microSDXC for Nintendo Switch, you’re able to keep your favorite digital games in one place so you’re ready for game time anytime.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The officially-licensed SanDisk microSDXC card for the Nintendo Switch provides dependable, high-performance storage for your console. Add up to 256 GB
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Looks like a few reviewers are having errors. Mine worked fine for a week. Then I started having Errors when I tried to open a downloaded game. Switch kept telling me the game had corrupted files so I Redownloaded again and again but the error never went away. It happened to many games but not all of them. But since a few days ago, I couldn’t even download any games from eshop, the error code indicated that the SD card is not working properly. Now I’m now in the process of returning this junk.
* card was inserted correctly, and the system has the latest updated version.
* tried restarting the console and formatting the card but didn’t help.
* errors were definitely not caused by the console. Here’s why: I downloaded Splatoon 2 into this card at first and it had errors, then I took out the card and downloaded into the concole, and the game worked properly. Same with any other games. Currently I’m using a new card from another brand, everything looks good so far.
* one more weird thing happened was when I checked out the storage, it said I have used over 50GB. But I only had 7 games! I added them up, the total used storage should be less than 30GB. I have no clue why it showed 20 more GB has been used. The largest game I had was Dragon ball with 7 GB and the rest only have a few GB like one or two. I clearly remember every game’s storage size that I’ve downloaded so I was so shocked when it tells me I’ve used almost half of the storage already.
Even it has a fair price and says licensed by Nintendo but somehow some people like me are having problems with it. This might not happen to you 100% so if you still want to try it, go for it. But if you start having errors with any of your games, return it, as soon as possible.
For those wondering why the free space on the card read 119, it is because of the way gigabytes are calculated.
The package has 1gb equaling 1,000,000,000 bytes. Really 1gb is 1,073,741,824 bytes. That 73,741,824 bytes (73.7 megabytes) missing per gigabyte. That really adds up.
All SD card and USB stick manufacturers use this calculation method; not just Sandisk.
Then I turned on my switch, and beat the hell out of bowser in smash bros.
Cliff notes: this memory card, while pricier than others, is really cool and a bit nostalgic. But it works!
My huge issue with this product is that the packaging indicates 64 GB of storage but when I looked at my storage on the Switch it showed 59.4 GB of storage available on the Micro SD card. I have no idea what could possibly take up 4.6 GB of storage. I have none of my Nintendo files saved to the card and it indicates nothing is stored on it but clearly shows less storage than advertised.
In the case that it uses that 4.6 GB for other necessary purposes then SanDisk should advertise the Micro SD card's storage capacity correctly at 59.4 or lie less and at most say 60 GB of storage.
Aside from being lied to about storage space the product works, and cost was really affordable.
I would not recommend this Micro SD card unless you don't care about nearly 5 GB not being available.