- Save 15% on each participating item when you spend AED25 or more on Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.ae. Enter code SUPER15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Seachem Prime 100 Ml, Tap Water Conditioner For Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium
|List Price:||AED 39.00|
|Price:||& FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||AED 13.75 (35%)|
- Provides slime coat
- Removes Chlorine, Chloramine
- Detoxifies ammonia, Nitrite and nitrate
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Prime is the complete and concentrated conditioner for both fresh and saltwater. Prime removes chlorine, chloramine and detoxifies ammonia. Prime converts ammonia into a safe, non-toxic form that is readily removed by the tank's biofilter. Prime may be used during tank cycling to alleviate ammonia/ nitrite toxicity. Prime detoxifies nitrite and nitrate, allowing the biofilter to more efficiently remove them. Concentrated conditioner for both fresh salt water. Removes chlorine, chloramine ammonia from tap water.
From the manufacturer
Typically, dechlorinators stop there, leaving an aquarium full of toxic ammonia
Seachem takes the necessary next step by including an ammonia binder.
- To detoxify the ammonia produced in the reduction process.
Prime is the complete and concentrated conditioner for both fresh and saltwater. Prime removes chlorine, chloramine and detoxifies ammonia. Prime converts ammonia into a safe, non-toxic form that is readily removed by the tank's biofilter. Prime may be used during tank cycling to alleviate ammonia/ nitrite toxicity. Prime detoxifies nitrite and nitrate, allowing the biofilter to more efficiently remove them.
- It will also detoxify any heavy metals found in the tap water at typical concentration levels. Prime is non-acidic and will not impact pH. Prime will not overactivate skimmers.
- Use at start-up and whenever adding or replacing water. When transporting or quarantining fish, use Seachem StressGuard. When adding new fish, use Stability. Both are ideal for use with Prime.
- A single 100 mL bottle will treat 1000 US gallons of tap water. Prime will remove both chloramines from municipal water supplies.
- Prime also contains a binder which renders ammonia, nitrite, and non-toxic. It is very important to understand how those two functions work together.
- The reduction process also breaks the bonds between chlorine and nitrogen atoms in the chloramine molecule, freeing the chlorine atoms and replacing them with hydrogen to create ammonia.
- Prime promotes the natural production and restoration of the slime coat rather than relying on artificial or non-native slime compounds.
- A further bonus for the reef hobbyist , Prime will not overactivate protein skimmers.
Complete and concentrated conditioner for both fresh and saltwater
- Removes chlorine, chloramine
Detoxifies ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In my old tanks, rocks and pebbles covered the bottom of the aquarium. I wanted to go for a new look, so I began looking online for some greenery to spice up the new aquariums. I found the LUFFY balls Luffy balls, and I knew that they were exactly what I was looking for. They gave the tank a fresh, clean appeal that I absolutely loved! However, with fish and live plants in my new tanks, I knew I had to be careful about watching my chemical levels in the water. I filled the tank with tap water, and I ordered this primer to take out any harmful chlorine or other metals. With just ONE CAP the water was ready instantly for both my fish and my plants, I was amazed!
Now, I've been using this product for quite a while, and I know the ins and outs of all of it.
- Just a few drops will clear up an entire tank. It doesn't take much to make a difference.
- This product will keep your fish and plants safe from harmful chemicals.
- Even shrimp, which are more sensitive to chemicals than fish are safe with this formula.
- This product works instantly.
- Could also be used in small fish ponds.
**I do recommend that you change the water in your tank and use this water primer during each change at least every 4-5 weeks.
** Also recommended that you try to keep away from small children.
I know I will never use another water primer for as long as this product is available. I've even convinced my Mom and sister, who both have at home aquariums, to start using this product to better protect their fish. I would recommend this product to anyone with an aquarium in their home or office.