10% extra discount with Citibank. Enter code CB10DEC at checkout. Discount by Amazon.
10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10DEC this December (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Band material type||Textile|
About this item
- Stainless steel case with green textile bracelet
- Fixed stainless steel bezel with buckle closure
- Round green dial with 3-hands movement, day/date function, and a Seiko branding logo at 12 o’clock position
- Scratch-resistant mineral crystal with pull/push crown, and solid case back
- Water-resistant to 3 bar, withstands rain and splashes of water
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Salama Care AED 29.00
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Validity: 1-year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Salama) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfillment: Unlimited number of claims with UAE-wide coverage and free pickup and delivery service.
- T&C :Please read the terms & conditions in the Product Information Document provided in the Product Guides and Documents Sections below and check that the policy meets your needs before purchase.
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10DEC this December (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band size||Mens Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||60 Grams|
|Water pressure resistance||10 bar|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty type||No Warranty|
|Warranty Description||No Warranty|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
- Batteries : 1 CR2 batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.4 x 9.6 x 8.4 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Seiko
- ASIN : B000LTAY1U
- Item model number : SNK805
- Department : mens
- Customer reviews:
Stainless steel case. Military green canvas strap. Green dial. Automatic movement. Hardlex crystal. Day and date. Case 37mm. Water resistant 100 meters.
From the manufacturer
The story of Seiko began in 1881, when a 22 year old entrepreneur, Kintaro Hattori, opened a shop selling and repairing watches and clocks in central Tokyo.
Today, after more than 130 years of innovation, Kintaro Hattori’s company is still dedicated to the perfection that the founder always strove to achieve.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Also, consider that the case dia is 35 mm, don't get confused about the 37mm case size, which is from lug to lug.
3. I returned it.
4.5***** for Amazon the way they dealt the return.
5. Not the greatest piece from Seiko.
6. Won't Recommend
Top reviews from other countries
As for the glass; it is glass - not plastic as one reviewer tries to claim. And some of the most famous and very expensive mechanical watches are automatics of course, and even if they're certified chronometers, have a look at what their daily accuracy is actually guaranteed to. You'll be surprised!
I've had it for 12 days now and I've been really happy with the accuracy. I have several automatics (and this is my third Seiko 5), so I know the score on that front, and this one has only gained about 15 seconds since I got it. Good enough for me.
The strap is... OK. But my plan was always to put a leather strap on it, so I bought an 18mm WOCCI Vintage Leather one from Amazon, which you can see in one of my pictures (hope that's OK to do that here). They are a perfect match.
Overall I am delighted with this watch. The 37mm size is perfect for my wrists, and the legibility is great, even without my glasses on.
EDIT: I've had this watch for 4 weeks. I'm delighted to report that it is extremely accurate - I haven't had to adjust it since I first set it. I am surprised and very happy about that!
I've gone with a Seiko solar SNE039P1 which i am extremely happy with!
On positive side, the SNK805K2 a nice looking watch. The build quality and materials are good, and its comfortable to wear. if you wear it 24/7, keep it on a rotating charger stand thing, or don't mind setting your watch every time you put it on then it's probably fine, it's just not for me!