- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 8.5 x 3.7 inches ; 349 g
- Shipping Weight: 962 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: GSP 670
- ASIN: B07T2BTGM2
- Date first available at amazon.ae: August 20, 2019
- Customer reviews: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#48.067 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #329 in Over-Ear Headphones
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Sennheiser GSP 670 Premium Wireless Gaming Headset, Lag-Free Low-Latency and Bluetooth connection with Sennheiser 7.1 Surround Sound, Dual Audio and Chat Volume Control, PS4 + PC - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Flexible wireless connections (low-latency connection and Bluetooth) enable multi-platform compatibility. Proprietary low-latency connection transmits with near-zero delay to provide a seamless gaming experience.
- Battery life up to 20 hours via Bluetooth and up to 16 hours via low latency connection, and 200 hours standby. Intelligent battery management detects when headset is in use and automatically turns the headset on and off to conserve battery.
- Simultaneous charging and operation over USB and a quick 7-minute charge for 2 hours of wireless usage means the headset can keep going for even the longest gaming sessions.
- Integrated volume wheels to adjust chat audio and game audio, Smart button for faster selection of preferred audio functionality, LED status displays, and voice prompts keeps control at your fingertips.
- Unique adjustable contact pressure feature on the headband provides a customized Fit on different head sizes so you can create the most comfortable wearing experience.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Meet Sennheiser's first wireless gaming headset - the GSP 670With its dual wireless connectivity, the new GSP 670 allows you the enjoy the freedom of movement during your gaming sessions. The wireless technology of the GSP 670 is based on a low-latency connection developed by Sennheiser, and it ensures stable, uninterrupted transmission that gamers can always rely on. It is compatible with both PC and Sony PlayStation 4, and thanks to additional Bluetooth connectivity, the headset can be paired simultaneously to compatible devices like smartphones or tablets. Pick up calls at the touch of a button and get seamlessly switched back to the low-latency connection and your game when you hang up. The closed speaker system allows for rich and clear sound. For an even more personal audio experience, the Sennheiser Gaming Suite is available for Windows. It allows you to customize numerous settings including surround sound modes and equalizer presets. Two integrated volume wheels enable you to adjust the chat audio and game audio independently for optimal balance. Other features include a broadcast quality noise-cancelling microphone and a high wearing comfort for many different head shapes. This is made possible by luxurious materials, customizable contact pressure and a clever metal hinge system. The intelligent battery management automatically detects whether the headset is in use or not, enabling a battery life of up to 20 hours via Bluetooth and up to 16 hours with the low-latency connection. The headset charges quickly via USB: a 7-minute charge is enough to use the headset for another 2 hours. The headset can be used while charging.
GSP 670 Headset GSA 70 Dongle USB Cable
From the manufacturer
Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 70-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio.
Meet the Sennheiser GSP 670 Wireless Gaming Headset
The Sennheiser GSP 670 wireless headset features Bluetooth and a Sennheiser proprietary low-latency connection ensuring stable transmission gamers can rely on. Take calls at the touch of a button and switch back to the low-latency connection for your game when hanging up! Intelligent battery management provides 20 hour battery life via Bluetooth and up to 16 hours with the low-latency connection. 7-minute charging via USB delivers 2 hours of use and the headset can be used while charging!
- It is compatible with both PC and Sony PlayStation 4, and thanks to additional Bluetooth connectivity, the headset can be paired simultaneously to compatible devices like smartphones or tablets.
Dual wireless connection
The wireless communication is based on a low-latency connection developed by Sennheiser. The integrated technologies ensure stable, uninterrupted transmission with near-zero delay. Thanks to additional Bluetooth connectivity, you can pair the headset simultaneously to compatible devices.
GSP 670 delivers broadcast quality microphone performance, to ensure crystal-clear communication.
Ambient noise is filtered out with bi-directional pick-up pattern technology.
Intelligent Battery Management
GSP 670 comes with a dynamic power control system that makes sure the headset is turned off when it’s not in use to save energy, and automatically turns back on when needed.
Separate in-chat and audio volume wheels
The GSP 670 features two separate volume wheels on the earcups; one to adjust the chat audio, and the other to adjust the game audio. You can control the volume separately for optimal sound balance, so you never miss a cue.
Excellent noise isolation
Due to the ergonomic design and better contact around the ears, the ear pad design improves the passive noise-cancelling experience.
We know how important comfort is for gamers; and that’s why we’ve implemented a slider on the headband to adjust the contact pressure according to each user’s preference.
This ensures that the headset feels perfectly snug and secure without ever feeling too tight.