Steel Sheet Metal Screw, Zinc Plated, Pan Head, Square Drive, Type A, 6-18 Thread Size, 1-1/4" Length (Pack of 100)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item dimensions LxWxH||32 millimeters|
About this item
- Type A point has a conical tip and spaced threads that are suitable for forming threads in holes drilled in thin metals between 0.015" and 0.050" thick and resin impregnated plywood
- Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration, and the zinc plating resists corrosion and has a reflective appearance
- Pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge
- Square drive resists slippage better than a Phillips or slotted drive
- Date First Available : 12 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Small Parts, Inc
- ASIN : B00GICCNEK
- Item model number : 0620AQP
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The zinc plated steel sheet metal screw with pan head and square drive has a Type A point for forming threads in thin metals between 0.015" and 0.050" thick and resin impregnated plywood. The Type A point has a conical tip and spaced threads. Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration. The zinc plating offers corrosion resistance and has a reflective appearance. The pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge. The square drive resists slippage better than a Phillips or slotted drive.Sheet metal screws, a type of self-tapping screw, have threads down the entire length of the shank for tapping and fastening thin material. The point style determines the type of material the screw can be used on, such as metal, wood, or plastic. These screws commonly have a sharp point that helps penetrate the material.