|Product Dimensions||19.1 x 19.1 x 13.49 cm; 1.43 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.15 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||4|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Avs Stores Set of 4, Indian Copper Serveware Karahi Vegetable Dinner Bowl with Solid Brass Handle for Indian Food, Diameter- 13 Cm (5.2 Inches)
|All prices include VAT.|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||19.1 x 19.1 x 13.5 centimeters|
|Number of pieces||4|
About this item
- Set Of 4- Traditional Karahi Bowls Traditionally used to serve biryani, curry & daal; Also unique bowl for all types of cuisine
- Premium Material Copper bowl exterior lined with heavy-duty stainless steel on the interior
- Authentic Indian Serving Dishes Measure 13.20 cm (5.2 Inches) in diameter and 2 Inches height, Weight 280 Gram, Capacity 400 Ml, Total Weight- 1.12 Kg
- Doubles As Attractive Kitchen Decor Gorgeous hammered copper finish makes these bowls showpieces
- Unique Copper Kitchen Gift Surprise someone for a special occasion!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This is a set of 4 open vegetable serving pans called Karahi in India. Bring the curry restaurant experience into your home with these hammered karahi (serving pans) with handles. They are made of high quality stainless steel with an outer layer of copper, making it resistant to heat and corrosion. These karahis are traditional tableware to serve Indian dishes, both dry kind like the biryanis fried vegetables or meat, as well as curry items like chicken curry or daal. Be aware that these karahis have two layers of metal, which enable them to preserve heat for longer duration. Therefore these karahis should be used only as centerpiece serve ware tableware. They should never be used as a cookware. The copper layer will keep the curry warm on the dining table. Double layer of metals with air cushion minimises heat radiation. With these copper serving utensils, you will be able to give your guests the most authentic feel of traditional Indian dining. The hammering by hand on the copper metal makes it look beautiful. Use this karahi pan along with other copper tableware items to get an authentic Indian dining experience.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|