|Product Dimensions||44.96 x 26.67 x 11.18 cm; 1.54 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FP-100|
|Item Weight||1.54 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
StrongTek Foot Rest Rocker Under Desk, Rocking Step Stool, Balance Board | Natural Wood, Non-Slip | Ergonomic Pressure Relief for Proper Posture Support | Home, Office and PC Use (350LB Capacity)
+ AED 108.31 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Reduce Foot Fatigue, Improve Focus - This ergonomic foot rest helps gently elevate your feet, legs and knees to help improve circulation and restore your natural energy.
- Well-Balanced Rocker Design - Each flat under desk footrest features curved "feet" with anti-slip grips on the bottom that let it roll and tilt without slipping or sliding.
- Slip-Resistant Textured Surface - The top of our PC footrest is designed with a tough grip surface to help you maintain control with feet and for full body weight standing.
- Strong, Natural Wood Construction - These desk foot rests are crafted with heavy-duty Lauan hardwood plywood for long-lasting strength and reliable durability.
- Patent Pending - Our ergonomic under desk rests for your feet are backed by unique design, superior quality and fast customer service.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When you're stuck sitting at an office desk or workspace for hours on end, it can be difficult to find a comfortable position. What's more, it can make your feet and legs tired and sore, which impacts your overall comfort, focus, and productivity. That's why we developed the StrongTek Wooden Footrest that slides under your desk or below your seat to help you rest your feet comfortably and find the right posture to improve circulation, reduce aches and pains, and give you more movement when you're sitting for long periods of time.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Pros: very strong, doesn't smell like chemicals
1) When I received it the rubber was not lined up on the rails right. Thus, he "slapped together in china". No big deal, I undid the screw, realigned the rubber. I thought that should do it, but the rubber just wont stay on and seems to stretch over time. I've had to realign the rubber like 5 times. I also think the rails are not straight which pushes the rubber to the side.
2) The grip tape on the top is very abrasive. With everyone working from home, who is wearing shoes? This things had destroyed about 10 pair of socks. You need to wear shoes or slipper.
Do yourself a favor and find an 8th grader in wood shop class to make you one.
I had some concerns about whether I would be bothered by the fact that I can't keep it stuck in one position, but it turns out I actually love that it can rock a bit. When my feet are on it and unmoving, it stays still. But if I change my angle at all, it changes with me.
Definitely worth the price for something that won't break!
The tread on the legs came loose a bit on one side but it stuck back in place ok. It’d be easy to readjust or even replace because of how they not only used stick on tread but fastened it on both legs with screws too. I like that cuz no tread lasts forever.
Also the gritty tread on the top surface is perfect for my slippers, sandals or shoes. My feet don’t slip at all. (Big feet, usually wear sneakers)
I’ve had a couple others made of foam and wood. Some wood ones were too high and some foam ones were too low or squishy. (I’m 5’6” 130lbs) so I’m a medium person with lower back pain and a strong need to sit with good posture. Anchoring myself using a stool under the desk, table or in front of the couch helps my back pain a lot. I may just buy 2 more of these I like them so much.
I really recommend this stool.