Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sunny Health & Fitness Unisex Adult SF-B901 Pro Indoor Cycling Bike - Silver, One Size
- Sturdy Flywheel: The 40-pound chrome flywheel is designed to maintain momentum smoothly as you cycle on the cardio machine. Heavy flywheels support speed, stability, and consistency across your workout.
- Dual Felt Pad Resistance: Increase resistance or come to a complete stop in a flash with the dual felt pad resistance system. Use the micro-adjustment knob to increase and decrease resistance applied to the flywheel. This consistent mechanism allows you to switch up the difficulty of your workout instantly, making this bike a useful training tool for beginner and experienced athletes.
- Adjustable Handlebars: Take advantage of the ergonomic handlebars that are designed to accommodate multiple riding styles while cycling on this bike for home use. The multi-grip Handlebars easily adjust up and down, based on your height.
- Fitting & Adjustments: Tailor your riding experience to your individual height. Use the four-way adjustable seat that can be fitted to your individual leg length.
- Stabilizers: Prevent wobbling and jerks while riding when you adjust the base levelers that will keep the bike stable on uneven surfaces.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Start an in-home cardio workout with the SF-B901 Pro Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness. Tailor your workout with the four-way adjustable seat and two-way adjustable handlebars, which are designed around comfort and performance. Feel confident and secure when you slide your feet into the universal toe cages on the stationary bike. Enjoy a smooth and challenging workout experience when you pedal against the consistent chain-drive mechanism using the large muscles of your hips and thighs. Maintain cycling momentum on the fitness bike with the sturdy 40-pound chrome flywheel. Switch up your routine and easily change cycling position on the home exercise bike with the multi-grip handlebars. Increase workout resistance smoothly, effectively, and quietly with the micro-adjustable dual felt-pad resistance. Designed with heavy-duty metal, this bike supports a maximum user weight of 275 lb. After your workout, move the indoor cycling bike across your home with the built-in transportation wheels. Build a strong cardiovascular system while your burn calories on the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B901 Pro Indoor Cycling Bike.
From the manufacturer
About Sunny Health & Fitness
For over 15 years, Sunny Health and Fitness has helped our customers achieve their unique fitness goals.
We take great pride in being a premier distributor of high quality health and fitness products carrying only the finest exercise equipment to ensure efficiency while you work out.
Sunny Health and Fitness' commitment to your fitness success keeps us motivated to continue to provide products that help you become better.
Pro Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B901
By Sunny Health & Fitness
The standard in home fitness! Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B901 Pro Indoor Cycling Bike offers all of the necessities for an amazing cycling workout along with everything at-home fitness enthusiasts could wish for. Our fully adjustable seat and adjustable handlebars offer a completely customizable experience for ultimate user comfort and compatibility. The heavy duty steel frame and crank adds essential quality and durability to go the distance, no matter what your fitness goals.
- 2 way adjustable handlebars and 4 ways adjustable seat
- Adjustable Inseam Height Max. 41 in/ Min. 28.5 in
- Smooth and reliable chain drive mechanism; Heavy duty crank system table resistance system
- Adjustable resistance system
- 40 lb chromed solid flywheel for stability
- Integrated transportation wheels for easily mobility
- Max User Weight: 275 lb; Product Weight: 97 lb
- Product Dimensions: 49L x 20W x 47H
The heavier the flywheel, the smoother the ride! Engineered for speed and stability this flywheel will create more momentum for longer periods of time keeping your workout going the distance. Sunny Health and Fitness's Flywheel is second to none when it comes to feeling like you are really riding outdoors! No more jerky, out of control movements, regardless of speed or resistance level!
Your SF-B901 is equipped with a quiet and smooth felt fabric brake pad system. The resistance system allows for various tension levels which allow you to create an intense workout thus burning more calories. Mix up your workout by changing your resistance workout to tone up and build muscles.
Lose the calluses with the improved Sunny Health Handlebars. Advanced ergonomic designed handlebars deliver a comfortable ride and allows for multiple hand positions. These easily adjustable and completely customizable handlebars provide comfort while enduring those long rides. The durable multi-grip handles can adapt to any biking condition adding extra comfort in rough conditions. Padded and slip free to provide extra safety and ease.
Fitting & Adjustment
The seat can be adjusted for height and proximity to handlebars for setting up your cycle bike, sizing and fitting.
|Pro Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B901||Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B901B||Chain Drive Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1423C||Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1421B||Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1805|
|Adjustable Handlebar||Up/Down Only||Up/Down Only||Up/Down Only||Up/Down Only||Up/Down Only|
|Flywheel||40lb||40 lb||40 lb||30 lb||44 lb|
|Drive System||Chain Drive||Belt Drive||Chain Drive||Belt Drive||Belt Drive|
|Max User Weight||275 lb||275 lb||265 lb||265 lb||300 lb|
|Adjustable Seat||Up/Down & Front/Back||Up/Down & Front/Back||Up/Down & Front/Back||Up/Down & Front/Back||Up/Down & Front/Back|
|Digital Monitor||-||-||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories Burned and Scan||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories Burned and Scan||-|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The only problems we had with the bike were with the screw on the tension knob on one. The bolt became a bit stripped and we had to order another one. The other issue with another one was with the brakes squeaking after about 8 months. This can happen if you don't "oil" the flywheel periodically because the brakes get dried out. A bit of treadmill oil on the flywheel fixed this immediately. We service the bikes bi-weekly, and that involves tightening the bolts on the seats (just to make sure they stay put) and just doing a check on all the bolts and moveable parts. But again, keep in mind that these bikes get literally hundreds of hours a month, so that minuscule amount of service is -wonderful-!
If you're looking for a cost-effective, very dependable bike, you should definitely consider purchasing one of these. Absolutely worth it!
Very easy assembly
Sturdy, solid construction
Minimal maintenance needed
Very easy to move (we move these puppies a lot - even outside)
Shipping was quick (and cheap - Yay Prime!)
The brakes may squeak a bit after a while. This is resolved by oiling the flywheel periodically. (You should do this with any spin bike and make sure the tension is released after riding to ensure they don't dry a bit and squeak.
Bought the Sunny spin bike in late September and use it 2-3 times a week quite vigorously. Here are a couple tips from a former bike mechanic and spinning instructor that may help extend the life of your bike.
1. Lubricate all the friction points, include brake cable inserts, brake arm mounts, all bolts and screws, tension knob threads, with tri-flow lubricant prior to riding and periodically thereafter---I do mine once a month.
2. Use bike grease on the slider components such as the seat post, handlebar insert and saddle insert. This will make it easy to adjust and prevent seizing.
3. Check the torque of all bolts and screws (use a driver) either with a tension wrench, or barring that, a socket wrench and appropriate metric sockets and allen sockets. Refer to Sunny customer support for torque specs, or if you're comfortable, do it by feel--basically, you don't want play in the pedal arms nor looseness (or over torque, for that matter) in the bolts and screws.
4. GREASE the pedal threads prior to installing your SPDs or regular pedals. Don't overtighten the pedal. they should be on solidly (use a pedal wrench) or at least a good box wrench and give them a balanced tightening so that they're really on there, BUT DON'T overdo it! Crank arms are easily strippable.
5.Grab each crank arm and pull side to side and check for any play. There shouldn't be. If there is, flip the dust cap off and tighten the crank arms with a socket to the manufacturer's specs. *I don't know what the specs are, check with CS, or, if you've worked on your own bikes, torque a bit at a time until the play or wiggle is gone.
6. Lubricate the felt brake pads with silicon based lube periodically. I do mine every week. Wipe down the flywheel after each use. I haven't had to lubricate the chain on my bike yet, but I think it's probably a good idea. Just haven't taken the chain guard off yet.
7. Check tightness of knobs, screws, bolts regularly. tighten and re-lube as necessary. Take the tension off the flywheel after each ride. In short, take care of the bike with regular light maintenance and it should be fine.