Sunny Health & Fitness Unisex Adult SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine - Silver, One Size
- DIGITAL MONITOR - The large LCD console displays time, count, calories, total count, Scan. The convenient scan mode displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals
- FOAM GRIP HANDLEBARS - Help prevent calluses with the improved Sunny Health & Fitness Handlebars. Non-Slip foam grip handlebars offer comfort while enduring those long rides. Slide rail inseam: 44 inch
- NON-SLIP FOOT PEDALS - Textured non-slip foot pedals will ensure safe footing during the most demanding and vigorous workouts! Foot straps keep your feet saddled in so you can focus on the workout without feeling unbalanced
- TRANSPORTATION WHEELS - Built in transportation wheels for easy portability. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. Folded Dimensions: 37L X 19W X 53. 5H inches
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE - With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance, so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey. 8 Resistance levels
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Row into shape with the top of the line Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 magnetic rowing machine! this Rower offers all of the necessities for an intense yet enjoyable rowing workout in the comfort of your own home. With a newly improved smoother and quieter magnetic tension system with 8 levels of adjustable tension, convenient large LCD console, fully padded seat, larger anti-slip foot pedals and built-on transportation wheels, the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 magnetic rowing machine is designed for convenience while also providing the challenging feel of an outdoor rowing. The quality of its heavy duty steel mainframe is built to withstand time and go the distance with users of all sizes and levels! maximum user weight: 220 lb. Folded Dims: 37L x 19W x 53. 5H
From the manufacturer
About Sunny Health & Fitness
For over 15 years, Sunny Health and Fitness has helped our customers achieve their unique fitness goals.
We take great pride in being a premier distributor of high quality health and fitness products carrying only the finest exercise equipment to ensure efficiency while you work out.
Sunny Health and Fitness' commitment to your fitness success keeps us motivated to continue to provide products that help you become better.
Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine SF-RW5515
By Sunny Health & Fitness
Row into shape with the top of the line Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine! With a newly improved smoother and quieter magnetic tension system with 8 levels of adjustable tension, convenient large LCD console, fully padded seat, larger anti-slip foot pedals and built-on transportation wheels, the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine is designed for convenience while also providing the challenging feel of an outdoor rowing.
- Magnetic tension system; 8 Levels of adjustable resistance
- LCD console displays Time, Count, Calories, Total Count, Scan
- Non-slip grip handlebars and Fully padded seat for comfort
- Provides low impact aerobic and cardiovascular exercise; Large anti-slip foot pedals
- Built-in transportation wheels
- Full body exercise targets all major muscle groups, Maximum user weight: 250 lb
- Assembled Dims: 82L x 19W x 23 H in; Folded Dims: 37L x 19W x 53.5H in
Track Your Progress
Tracking your progress on the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine Rower is simple with the Digital Monitor screen! Exercising with your rowing machine screen display will showcase the count and time to keep you focused to achieving any type of personal fitness goals. With a convenient scan mode, you can choose to have these features continuously repeated to keep up with all calculations.
Vary Your Workout
Switch up the intensity of your workout on your Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine Rower with the convenient tension knob. With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance so your rowing machine workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey. Utilizing this tool allows the rowing user to engage in different and unique routines in every workout which stimulates the muscles differently and creates a variety of patterns of workouts.
Large Sturdy Pedals
Features large, textured pedals with safety straps. Providing users with a non-slip surface and the security of high-quality straps, your feet remain in place throughout your rowing routine! No matter how intense your performance level may be, the stability of this rowing machine will never be compromised.
The cushioned seat gives users a comfortable rowing experience. Don't let discomfort stand in the way of reaching your wellness goals! Workout longer and get stronger.
|Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine SF-RW5515||Sunny Health & Fitness Elastic Cord Rowing Machine SF-RW5606||Sunny Health & Fitness Rowing Machine||Sunny Health & Fitness Air Magnetic Rowing Machine Rower SF-RW5623|
|Tension||Magnetic||Elastic Cord||Hydrolic Cylinder||Magnetic|
|Additional Resistance||-||-||-||Air / Fan|
|Levels of Resistance||8 Levels||4 Levels||12 Levels||8 Levels|
|Max User Weight||250 lb||220 lb||220 lb||300 lb|
|Product Dimensions||82" x 19" x 23"||68" x 14" x 21"||54" x 20" x 23"||68" x 25" x 30.5"|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. incredibly quiet. The actual rowing bit doesn't make any noise at all. What does make noise is the seat as it goes back and forth. The noise level is minimal and would be perfect for a living situation where rabble rousers would be discouraged.
2. the footprint of the machine is minimal. When the seat bit is folded up, it barely takes up any space. I leave mine unfolded because I have the space for it, but if you wanted to keep it's square footage to a minimum, this would certainly beat out the floor space of an elliptical (snooze-machine) or a treadmill.
3. you get a serious workout. Like serious. After 10 minutes of moderate effort on level 2, I was pleasantly moist. I have since been banned by my family for using the word moist. Anything above level 3 or 4 is good effort. Above 4 and you could probably carry on a conversation, but you wouldn't want to.
4. my darling husband put this together for me. I can't speak to the ease of which it was performed, but he said it was fairly straight forward and took him less than 30 minutes.
5. Cost...you can't beat this price. The quality of the machine for the price is pretty amazing.
1. there's no way to track how many meters you've rowed. It tracks strokes, time, and calories. If I had a choice, I would have nixed the calories and added in distance to the monitor.
2. Speaking of the monitor, it's quite tiny and hard to see without my glasses on.
3. It doesn't have a virtual 3D glasses option. This machine would be perfect if it came with a virtual reality system that put me on the river in Oxford while rowing to my little hearts content in the middle of New Jersey.
The con: We became too good and destroyed the machine. There is a spring inside that controls the drive of the nylon cord back, and this spring snapped after 5 months of frequent use. We took the whole machine apart. It is already out of warranty.
This is something to try for first time rowing, but it did not last. On a side note, about 2 months in the rower made a grinding noise for the first 10 minutes of rowing every day. Perhaps this was the spring on it's path towards death.
Well, now we are rowing again! My spouse contacted the company and showed the below pictures. They shipped out a completely new machine without charge.
Interestingly enough, on the new machine one of the foot pedals was broken, which we replaced from the old machine that had not been sent to the curb yet. Then the screen stopped working, and we took it out and replaced this with the screen from the old machine. HOWEVER, we did find that the screen on the new machine was not broken, the batteries had just come out in transit.
So there you go: overall, for the cost of two machines this is a great deal, and I will raise my review from 2 to 4 stars. For the price, I believe a requisite was that some of the parts are more budget that a higher end machine. However, to replace it when it was out of warranty for the part was clearly good service on the side of Sunny.
Assembly: Could not be easier. There are only 5 steps to completely assemble what comes in the box, and the parts for each step are individually bagged and labeled "Step 1", "Step 2", etc. The 4 tools that are used for assembly were also included. The entire process took maybe 30 minutes, and was exceedingly easy and straightforward. The completed product felt considerably sturdy, considering the price. This rower is certainly low profile (as most are), and the process of folding it up to save room while not in use takes no more than a minute. I like how the product looks both fully laid out and folded up. I would consider this a visually attractive rower (relatively speaking).
My quick test run revealed that the seat and the resistance through the handle were both very smooth, and the machine was also very quiet. No squeaking whatsoever, even at first use. The digital display is very basic and runs off batteries, so no electric outlet needed, but I wasn't expecting a highly technical display at this price point.
So my initial impression is exceedingly positive and I am very pleased with my purchase at the outset considering the purchase price of the product. Now let's hope the thing holds up.
I wanted to provide an update after using this machine for 4 1/2 months. The machine continues to run smoothly and quietly. I'm 6'3" (with a 34" inseam, which is more important than your overall height when determining whether you'll fit on a rowing machine. The height of your upper torso matters not.) and 240 lbs and have had absolutely no problem. The resistance on this machine is from 1 to 8. I started on 3 and methodically made my way up to 8, which is where my workouts occur at now. Even at level 8, you don't have to be a bodybuilder to get 30 minutes in, which is fine. This is a cardio/toning machine. If you want to really build muscle, hit the weight room. The resistance continues to be smooth and even throughout every workout. The physical aspects of this machine continue to work very well and I have no complaints whatsoever.
The only con involving this rower is with the display, which is largely useless. Even just setting a workout for so many minutes can be a frustrating task. The displays guess at calories burned is barely an educated guess and is largely useless. The only thing you can count on the display for is to act as a timer, once you're able to actually set it (again, be patient), and to provide the number of rows you completed in a workout. And that's it. It's important you limit your expectations here.
So overall, this is an exceedingly solid machine for the money with a largely useless display. At this price point, I continue to be pleased. Happy rowing!