- Delivery Restrictions: Available for delivery to the UK and most countries in Europe. See Delivery Restrictions.
- ASIN: B06ZYM3LBP
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches ; 99.8 g
- Release Date: June 16, 2017
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7 in Videogames (See Top 100 in Videogames)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ AED10.00 shipping
Switch Joy Con Controller Pair Neon Yellow (Nintendo Switch)
|With Deal:||AED288.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||AED50.50 (15%)|
- Both controllers contain a clickable analog stick, four face buttons, two top buttons, two side buttons accessible when detached (which become shoulder buttons when held horizontally) and designated as SL and SR, a + or - button, a sync button, and player indicator lights Both controllers contain a clickable analog stick, four face buttons, two top buttons, two side buttons accessible when detached (which become shoulder buttons when held horizontally) and designated as SL and SR, a + or - button, a sync button, and player indicator lights.
Frequently bought together
Color: Neon Yellow
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Introducing Joy-Con, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with Nintendo Switch. The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Cons can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games. Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
Include a Console; left Joy-Con; right Joy-Con; two Joy-Con straps; one Joy-Con grip, one dock; and a HDMI cable and an AC adapter.
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Luckily, if you do end up with a defective left joycon, you can send it into Nintendo for repair. They will try to argue that you are using it wrong when you troubleshoot it over the phone, but there is a piece of conductive foam that they will add that increases the range of the controller significantly, without needing to be in a clear "line of sight" of the Switch console.
Honestly, no clue what the other reviewers are talking about with respect to shorter travel distance of the L/R buttons - I really don't see it, and I'm comparing directly against my neon red/blue controllers. I think maybe they've just broken in the red/blue controllers a bit more. I literally tried my red/blue and yellow side-by-side and they feel exactly the same for all the buttons with respect to travel distance, click-feel, etc.
Also, the yellow color on the box really doesn't do the controllers justice. They're far more bright/neon than how they look on the box.