TOUCHBeauty 5 IN 1 Electric Manicure/Pedicure Set Manicure Pedicure System Professional Nail File Drill Buffer Set Nail Tools with LED Light TB-1333
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5 INTERCHANGEABLE ATTACHMENTS: Equipped with 5 interchangeable attachments, designed for engrave, grind, sharpen, sand, polish, drill and more. provides you the salon-quality manicure service at home. Effectively smooth corns and calluses, remove excess cuticles, and file, shape buff shine the nails.
- IDEAL FOR NATURAL AND ACRYLIC NAIL SHAPING: It has a powerful electric motor with a max speed of 9000 rpm, quiet and smooth, perfect for natural and acrylic nail shaping,this unit will also smooth rough skin and callus, and will reduce overly thick finger nails.
- LED GROMMING LIGHT: Provides a clear view for exceptional accuracy while shaping the nails so that you can do the perfect manicure and pedicure easily. Keep strong power avoid hurt your skin when clip your nail.
- EASY to OPERATE: Powerful Nail Care System provides professional quality manicure and pedicures set for both salon and home. One button set is easy to use even for beginner. The attachments are easy to detach and install which ensures this set is easy to clean and maintain for a long term use.
- EASY to CARRY: Comes with a storage case that organizes all the pieces nicely and keeps everything within reach. Portable and Stylish purple carry case allows you to take it wherever you like. and The product is cord-electric powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TOUCHBeauty Manicure Pedicure System Professional Nail File Drill Buffer set, Acrylic Nail Tools with LED Light, 5 Attachments Purple TB-1333, Brand: touchbeauty
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
About a month ago or so, I stumped my right big toe really bad. It cause to bleed and bruise under my nail. Which over time cause my nail to grow with a hump and just ugly. I've tried using the rectangular nail file with the 4 levels to file, smooth, buff, etc. That didn't work to well. So, I got this. And I'm really glad I did. Because I gave myself a little Pedi. If course it couldn't help what was under my toe but it definitely did the job for the top part of it. Lol. So do I recommend? Yes I do. Just word of advice, make sure to have "New Set of batteries!" LMBO. Because I didn't have none right away, I used the batteries out the tv remote and it died pretty quickly. It was definitely manual error. Lol.
I've attached photos of the unpackaging to show how it comes and all that comes with it.
The built in light looked mighty weak, that is, until I tried it. I am 74 years with fading eyesight and the light is indispensable. For the first time, I can actually see what I am doing. The pointed metal (diamond?) and the sandpaper rotary attachments are perfect for shortening and trimming my thick toenails between pedicures. It doesn't chip my gel polish off at the edge like my manual pedicure file did. It gets the job done in no time with very gentle pressure.
I love the silicone tool holder for storing the file tips. They do not fall out of the holder.
The mechanical tool and bits are very easy to store. I just store the bits in the silicone holder and little machine in a little zip-lock bag--I didn't keep the tall plastic cylinder for storage.
I am very happy with this little guy.
The light didn't make a big difference for any of us. It was difficult to angle the device to have the light shine where needed.