The Technical Interview Guide to Investment Banking: + Website Paperback – 11 April 2017
Enhance your purchase
From the Back Cover
Close the Deal on Your High-Level Job with the Ultimate Analyst's Guide to the Interview
The Technical Interview Guide to Investment Banking is the interview prep workbook for every young banker who wants an edge in the recruitment process. Written by a finance expert with firsthand recruitment experience, this comprehensive resource provides a revealing look at the recruitment process, in-depth analysis of investment banking, and dozens of commonly asked interview questions on each topic ranging from easy to advanced. A companion website featuring chapter Q&As and models enables you to develop your proficiency from anywhere while you:
- Refresh and strengthen your grasp on the concepts underlying core finance topics
- Practice analyzing and solving technical case studies on financial statements, valuation, mergers, acquisitions, and leveraged buyouts
- Mentally prepare yourself for any technical question and challenge an interviewer may pose
The Technical Interview Guide to Investment Banking empowers you to walk into your first interview with all the answers.
About the Author
- Publisher : John Wiley & Sons Inc; 1st edition (11 April 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119161398
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119161394
- Dimensions : 17.53 x 2.54 x 24.89 cm
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
There are more ads for the author's other books than actual information about IB.
ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTH THE PRICE, avoid at all costs.