- Warning: Only for domestic use
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 9.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
- FDA CLEARED: Teeter is the ONLY FDA cleared inversion table indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal stenosis, facet syndrome and more! (see below)
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups are made from specialty foam. Contoured Bed with Hand Grips flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position
- HIGH GRADE MATERIALS FOR RELIABILITY: Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability
- TRUST TEETER: UL Safety Certification
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The product is subject to specific safety warnings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The most versatile of the ComforTrak Series, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Sport Edition offers more than just back pain relief with additional features ideal for stretching and strengthening. EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, one of Teeter's most popular accessories, add decompression and movement options in partial inversion. And the included , with super-soft foam surrounded by a flexible, highly durable shell, offer even greater comfort during fully inverted exercises. Work your core, leg and glutes on your Teeter inversion table or even at the gym.Product Features: Brand: InversionModel Number: IVE6-1001Type: Strength Training EquipmentColor: BlackWeight: 26 kgDimensions: 50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cmDetails: Option to quickly and easily change out the standard Ergo-Embrace Supports with the conversion bar for use with EZ-Up Gravity BootsVersatile Gravity Boots can also be used with Teeter's Inversion Chin-Up Rack or at the gymEZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer three uses in one, including added stretching and decompression optionsEasy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversionEnsure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipmentHead Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needsGrip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompressionStretch Assist Handles provide a large grip surface to assist the user and an embossed inversion angle guideAnkle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fitEasy assembly, less than the average number of parts of other inversion tables includes tools for assembly
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So I got it in the mail, very heavy box and given my back at the time had to gingerly move it to the spare room to set it up. The CD included is awesome and made the assembly very easy to do, completely taking my time with a very sore back, I had it together in about 30 minutes. Adjusting the table for your height an weight is important, take your time so that simple arm movements will allow you to completely control the inversion experience. Its based on the laws of gravity, so it works great. Next for me I had to go slow with the inversion for two reasons. One, my back was very tight and still in pain, and I'm not used to being inverted. So I started at about 20 degrees then moved to 30 degrees and I could feel a burning in my lower back, something was happening and I would repeat this 3-4 times a day for a short period of time each time. Then about 3 days into it my back was feeling better, seemed more aligned and I started increasing the inversion angle. Since then I have increased the inversion angle and the amount of time for the inversion 5-10 minutes and have had some of the most unbelievable "pops" in my vertebrae starting at about the middle of my back or higher all the way down to below my waist. My back feels sooo much better, I truly can't explain it other than my suggestion, if you are wondering about this product, buy it don't wait. :)
So with all the high ratings, why should you spend the extra money on a Teeter? This is a difficult question to answer unless you have previously purchased a lower to mid-range table. I purchased two different tables in the last ten years before I invested into a Teeter. I bought and sold my previous tables during different moves to avoid shipping/moving costs. Inversion tables hold their value very well so they are easy to sell.
Recently I moved once again (yes, I move a lot) and luckily this time around I owned a pair of gravity boots. The problem was not moving my boots, it was my lease that forbid me from drilling into any door frames. Once again it was time to grab a new table on Amazon.
I always wanted a Teeter and my back needed it. So I finally took the plunge and spent the money.
I was amazed as soon as I opened the box and saw the frame. It was beautiful. Thick solid construction and a beautiful dark charcoal finish. The leg extension was fitted with two contoured ankle locks. Most of the cheaper inversion tables just have a bar to trap your feet.
The set-up was easy. Only six screws and the main parts were easy to seat.
So what makes a Teeter a true 5 star?
-Very solid construction. The frame is a good 3x the weight of my previous tables. This keeps the table from making any squeeking noises and the base from wobbling as you flip backwards.
- The main table in contrast to the base is light but strong and comfortable. The strong blue backing is a huge step up from the cheap stuffed vinyl boards that are standard on most other tables. The cheaper models usually have the table back screwed into a metal frame that gets wobbly and creeky pretty fast.
- The ankle supports are fitted perfectly and mold to your ankles. Much more comfortable than a singe bar lock.
- The leg extension is also solid and heavy with an easy scale to determine what length you should set it to. It is does not wiggle at all.
- The balance may be the best feature. It is extremely accurate and controlled. The cheaper brands can flip faster and make it harder to pull yourself back up. If you adjust the leg bar one notch you can feel the difference but only slightly. With the cheaper brands one notch could give you an unwanted quick flip.
- Like floating on air. The solid base and the light table are the perfect combo for smooth controlled movement.
- Beautiful look and not a vinyl eye sore.
This table is more than worth it. Invest in a Teeter and you will not be disappointed. The mechanics of a Teeter actually make you want to use it. My other tables were more of a chore.
I never write reviews this long but I felt this product deserved it. If you are on the fence, I hope this review helps you take the plunge and buy the best. You won't regret it.