Time May Tell Mens Merino Wool Hiking Cushion Socks Pack (2/4 Pair ,6-13 Size)
|All prices include VAT.|
10% extra discount with Citibank. Enter code CB10DEC at checkout. Discount by Amazon.
10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10DEC this December (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SELECTED MATERIAL: These merino wool hiking socks made of 80% merino wool blend, all these wool hiking socks are integrally sutured by meticulous process, there are no spare threads inside. soft handle, good elasticity, strong warmth retention and moisture absorption.
- FASHION DESIGN:Lightgray,darkgray and brown,the looking is fashionable and professional hiking socks,enough for outdoor sports,camping,climbing, trekking, outdoor trail, running, walking, etc. With stylish patterns and vibrant colors perfect for everyday wear and it is cozy enough to wear these wool socks for you in all seasons!
- TWO SIZE FITS MOST MENS & WOMENS : These merino wool knit hiking crew socks can fit most men&women’s feet. These are very soft and incredibly stretchy. Easy to put on and fall below the base of your calf ,will fit you perfectly.
- GREAT GIFT CHOICE : Our merino wool hiking socks make the perfect present for hikers, outdoor walkers and keeping your feet dry, warm and comfortable all day,you can choose for yourself,your lover,your family or your friends ,as birthdays, Christmas gift.
- NOTES: If you have some issues about our wool socks,please contact us anytime we will help you solve your problem as soon as possible, so click the yellow "Add to Cart" button and order now! Time may tell, who care you most!
- Material: 80% merino wool, 14% Nylon, 5% Poly, 1% Spandex
- Material Composition: 80% merino wool, 14% Nylon, 5% Poly, 1% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10DEC this December (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Size: L | Color: Brown(2 Pairs) Promotions can vary depending on size/color.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 27.99 x 18.8 x 8.89 cm; 81.65 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Time May Tell
- ASIN : B07JL7CV2G
- Item model number : HI1849
- Best Sellers Rank: #233,788 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
The merino wool hiking socks keeping your feet dry, warm and comfortable
during hiking, trekking, long walks, ski or if you just need a nice pair of everyday socks. Choose and spoil yourself,
family or friends with these socks which are the perfect gift idea for old and young.
Size: L (US Size 6~13)
Stocking Height: 23cm
Main Fabric: Wool
Fabric Ingredients:80% merino wool blend,
14% Nylon, 5% Poly, 1% Spandex
Why choose wool?
Merino wool breathes and manages moisture better than any other fiber.Because of the merino wool’s ability to
Socks Washing instructions:
1.Turn socks inside-out.
2.Machine wash on gentle cycle in warm or cool water.
3.Use mild soap; no bleach or fabric softener.
4.Tumble dry on low setting.
Time May Tell
Who care you most!
Our wool athletic socks are ideal for outdoor sports: Hiking, Camping,Snowboard,Climbing, Trekking, Outdoor trail, Walking, Running, Golf.
Top reviews from other countries
Came this afternoon after most of my walks...took a quick 3/4 mile fast walk and they felt damned good. Rated 4 stars to start; but, if they feel this good after a full day of exercise walking, I'll bump 'em to 5 stars.
Have been doing minimum 3 miles/day for a few years. Bumped that to 4 miles/day starting a month ago and doing just fine. Plenty of time [retired 17-18 years, now] and reasonably fit for my age = 82. Have a groove worn along our fence line. Great shoes = Merrell, mostly. But, the damned socks have been driving me nuts. Never used to have crap like the elastic "arch" all the years I backpacked and hiked.
OK, First update/edit:
Took the same pair I tried for a couple laps. yesterday afternoon. 4.1 miles on them, today wearing my oldest pair of Low Merrell Moabs...about 3.25 miles of that exercise walking. Not pressing for speed, just steady exercise. Worked out just fine. My feet feel on the good side of OK.
Another short-term update in a week/10 days and that should do it unless there are failings over a season or two. Though, here in northern NM, I can get my exercise walks in all but a half-dozen days total of mud or snow out of the year. It's dry here, folks.
Ordered another 4-pack. Looks like these have become my standard for walking. Love the feel. I follow the suggested washing routine except I don't do the low heat tumble-dry. Drape a couple pair on a hanger and let them air dry inside-out.
Slightly thicker would be even more comfy - and appreciated. I adjusted my foot-plant slightly to accommodate the very slight difference from previous faves and getting more comfortable all the time. Understand these feet are as old as the rest of me! 82 years worth of hiking, walking, on these dogs. Maybe slightly less. I have no idea how old I was when I started walking. :-]