Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Tp-Link Ac2600 Universal Dual Band Range Extender With 1 Gigabit Port And 4 External Antennas
- AC2600 dual band Wi-Fi - simultaneous 800 Mbps on 2.4 GHz + 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz, four fixed external antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 14,000 sq ft
- Improved compatibility - extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point. Power Consumption 12 Watt （max power consumption）
- 4 × 4 MU-MIMO and Beamforming technology - simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance, with Beamforming technology, RE650 can send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port - provide faster wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- AP mode - create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Send high-performance Wi-Fi across your home to eliminate dead spots and lag with the RE650. Using 4-Stream technology to boost its Wi-Fi capability, the RE650 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 800 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz, which create ultra-fast AC2600 Wi-Fi for seamless gaming and HD/4K streaming in any room. MU-MIMO enables the RE650 to communicate with multiple devices at the same time for faster wireless connections, a feature amplified when the extender is paired with any MU-MIMO router. The quad-antenna design ensures a strong Wi-Fi signal where you need it most. You can also use the Gigabit Ethernet port to connect smart TVs, game consoles and computers to a reliable connection. An intelligent signal indicator helps you quickly find the better location to install the range extender. The free Tether app enables you to manage your network settings from your phone (Android, iOS).
From the manufacturer
TP-Link AC2600 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Range Extender
Wi-Fi Coverage Up to 14,000 Sq. Ft.
The AC2600 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own, achieving speeds of 800Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1733Mbps on the 5GHz band.
With four external and dual band antennas, the RE650 establishes a stable wireless connection to any Wi-Fi router and boost the network's coverage by up to 14,000 square feet. The 880MHz dual-core processor provides maximum Wi-Fi performance, keeping your smartphones and tablets connected as you move throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects the location of devices and concentrates Wi-Fi towards them for stronger connections.
4-Stream AC2600 Dual Band Wi-Fi
Using 4-Stream technology to boost its Wi-Fi capability, the RE650 reaches speeds of up to 800Mbps on 2.4GHz, 1733Mbps on 5GHz. This provides the speed and elite performance necessary to support your most demanding online applications, including simultaneous 4K streaming and lag-free gaming.
More Connections and Faster for Everyone
MU-MIMO technology allows the RE650 to serve up to four devices at once, reducing wait time and greatly increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device. With MU-MIMO, the RE650 runs up to 4x faster than traditional AC range extender.
Find the Best Spot with Intelligent Signal Indicator
The Intelligent Signal Light helps you quickly find the best location to install the RE650.
Built-in Access Point Mode
RE650 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port, and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 4×4 MU-MIMO dual band wireless access point.
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Signal Rate: 800Mbps at 2.4GHz, 1733Mbps at 5GHz
- Transmit Power: CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz),<23dBm(5GHz), FCC: <27dBm(2.4GHz), <25dBm(5GHz)
- Wireless Function: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions
- Ethernet Port: 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port
- Button: WPS Button, Reset Button, LED On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna: 4 External Antennas
- Power Consumption: CE: 12W, FCC: 17W
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650
- Quick Installation Guide
|Product Length||163 mm|
|Product Width||86 mm|
|Product Height||40 mm|
|Product Dimensions||163 x 86 x 40 mm|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
113 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its soo soooo slow ! Disapointed ! Dunno why all this good reviews ! Appearntly u guys are happy woth turtle speed internet !
It is a big downside compared to other models with seamless extension booster
My WiFi signal was very poor in my room, about 1/5 bars at the entrance and nothing past that. It now has full coverage in every corner.
If you then download the app it all becomes even better, you can control pretty much anything you need: changing networks, passwords, checking who’s connected to what and other things like that.
It’s not the cheapest product but I’m very happy so far.
Had a TP link extender before tgis one for 3 years and its range was much more than this! With half the price,,
Wish i bought tge same model again but i had a stupid idea to upgrade!
Not worth it