- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.2 inches ; 31.8 g
- Shipping Weight: 141 g
- Batteries 1 LR44 batteries required.
- Item model number: TP1PKRETENGBK
- ASIN: B0732Q3L7F
- Date first available at amazon.ae: January 17, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#42.929 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #46293 in Electronics Accessories & Supplies
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
TrackR Pixel Bluetooth Tracking Device. Item Tracker. Phone Finder. iOS/Android Compatible,1 Pack (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Always losing things? TrackR is here to help! So small and lightweight, you can attach it to anything
- TrackR uses Bluetooth technology to find items at close range—up to 100 feet away. Use the TrackR app to ring your device, now with flashing LED lights to help you find it fast
- Replace the battery, not the device – for free. The app will notify you when the battery is running low. Order a replacement directly from the app
- See where you last had your keys, wallet, laptop – on a map. TrackR's global Crowd Locate feature will alert you when your missing item has been spotted
- Can't find your phone? Press the clear button on your TrackR to make your phone ring, even on silent mode
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TrackR pixel is an easy way to find misplaced items using your smartphone. It is a small, lightweight Bluetooth tracker that rings and lights up so you can find anything, even in the dark. If you can't find your phone, just press the button on TrackR pixel to make it ring loudly - even on silent.
From the manufacturer
Easy to Use
The TrackR Pixel has a slim and sleek design. It can be conveniently put inside your wallet, purse or bag or attached to other things like a key or laptop. Once you attach the tracker to an item, download the TrackR Pixel application to your phone and pair it with the tracker. This way, the application begins to keep a check on the tracker and thus, tracks your valuable item.
Lost and Found
If you do not spot your valuable item anywhere, just open the tracker's application on your phone and find it in no time. The app will make the tracker ring and that too, loud enough for you to hear. This tracker also features an LED light that lights up for you to find your lost belonging with much more ease. You can also see the last seen location of your lost item. The TrackR Pixel has a global network. If your lost item is closer to another TrackR Pixel user, the Crowd Locate feature will send you a private notification that will help you to get your lost item back with ease and minimum effort. With the TrackR Pixel tracker, you can retrieve your misplaced phone too. This time, just press on your tracker and make the phone ring. You do not even have to worry if your phone is in silent mode. The TrackR Pixel will still command your phone to ring loudly and help you to get its location.
Easy Battery Replacement
TrackR Bravo notifies you when the tracker battery is running low. All you need to do is place an order for a new battery that will be made available to you for free. The TrackR Bravo tracker lasts for a long time and is always on toes to help you get your lost items back.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My experience upon adding a second and third has soured a lot.
1) they all pair as "tkr". So troubleshooting becomes extremely difficult/impossible if you want to re-pair any of them short of removing all of them.
2) the battery compartment is very difficult to access, especially the first time. I do not understand why they didn't make a coin/screwdriver indent on the back to help with removing the panel. They do suggest using some tape to help get a grip, but that is of minimal benefit.
3) my third came with a bad battery pre-installed. It did not register in app as low batter, but would not stay connected. Hence I extremely frustrated trying to troubleshoot due to both #1 and #2 when I finally just guessed at a battery issue _despite_ the in app assurance that it was ok.
for the battery compartment, wrapping duck tape around thumbs (sticky side out) and then "gently" twisting is the most reliable way to open it without breaking the device (wife and myself have rubbed our thumbs raw and broken them attempting to open). Scotch tape is not sticky enough, and applying a grip tab to it means you still press inward too much to release the backing.
another fun thing was prior to using the duck tape, trying to change the batter was also activating the phone paging feature repeatedly... which is very aggravating to have my phone constantly ringing while I am being thwarted by the backing plate.
DO NOT BUY due to the ridiculous battery changing issues.
It seems like a design problem. Very difficult to open to get at battery. And once opened, impossible to close again.