Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED34.98 shipping
+ AED34.98 shipping
Sold by: DUAE TRADE
Have one to sell?
TriNova Scratch Swirl Remover - Best Abrasive Compound car Paint Restoration. Kit Includes Buffer pad Removal Polish in a Complete System. Ultimate Solution Clear Coat Care. 12oz
|All prices include VAT.|
Ships from and sold by INVEST_ANGELES MALL.
5 new from AED159.82
- A SIMPLE SOLUTION - our advanced formula works when buffing by hand or with a dual action orbital polisher. This means you don't need a high maintenance tool or polisher just to touch up basic auto body spots. Polishes oxidation after cleaning, all cars can shine again after blemish correction.
- HIGH END CHEMICALS - Premium automotive products from a shop in Chicago, IL. Automobile exterior color scratches need detailing to get out, our brilliant polishers will repair glaze to a high gloss.
- BE SENSIBLE - If you can feel the scratch with the tip of your fingernail, it is too deep or heavy to be repaired with a simple polishing compound. You will need professional repair work to get your supreme finish back. Head to a bodyshop that you trust and ask them to supply rates for a scuff restore job. Painted surfaces and coats can all be restored to brilliance with industrial surface compounds.
- Additional terms: step m waxing one chemical guys sealant supplies tools towel inc chamois chrome cleaner wax kits drying light towels sealer water spot cloth sap tree glass clean paints silicone motorcycle glasses motoring simply red rv gifts removers stain clothes black cover bottom top store sponge but butter wet gift product lighting cleanser parts direct online scraches coverup pen scrath shade washing quick waxes home oz ce showroom champion global guy grit vss pads hex jet seal v von n x
- Related: logic microfiber mirror rotary rubbing ss truck based chok vehicle clarity safe sparkle person blemishes art g coarse consumable on cut length da power does easy enterprise value ezr away fall basics fast felt good hands fine life first mist they fix pro ford moe under old people golden over sand above speed buffers holding into its machine micro multi nu doctor often line optical level as depth filter twister palm overspray reflections remove shopping mean falls isolated must create
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A premium scratch and swirl remover for restoring your paint's surface from light blemishes. Use with an orbital polisher or by hand with included foam pad.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 833 reviews
A must for black vehicles.
May 26, 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
112 people found this helpful.
AMAZING! 06 Black Dodge. Paint not very well taken care of by first owner. I used this product and then some wax(not by trinova, sorry) my brother stopped by and thought I had repainted the truck. This product is a must for black vehicles. Also would like to note , I’m not good with machine buffers, used this product with good ol elbow grease.
Works for light scratches
July 14, 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
123 people found this helpful.
Really does get rid of light scratches. If you can feel the scratch with your fingernail it won't work.
... the first time I had ever attempted a project like this and I was able to get great results ...
March 21, 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
93 people found this helpful.
This was the first time I had ever attempted a project like this and I was able to get great results without any special tools. I just used the polishing pad included, a microfiber towel and some high grit sand paper for the tougher spots. Everything worked out well. I finished the job with turtle wax polish. The pictures speak for themselves. This stuff works!
Got bright yellow paint off black suv
June 25, 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
81 people found this helpful.
Accidentally hit a yellow pole pulling into an alley way in the city. Had HUGE yellow paint mark across the front of my black SUVs bumper. Using this and some elbow grease you wouldn’t even know I had hit the pole. Note: when I hit the pole I did not actually scratch the bumper of my car, more as the paint from the pole hit hard enough to rub off on my car- I don’t know how well this would’ve worked had I actually scratched the cars paint itself
If you have any doubt on how to remove simple surface scratches on your car...
February 21, 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
85 people found this helpful.
Tried the standard liquid compound-polish-wax combo on my scratches...nothing! Read the bottle instructions on THIS product...went outside and applied as directed on the trunk scratches on my 535i...totally impressed with the results. Nothing else but THIS product will be used on future scratches....AWESOME!!!