- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 7.2 x 2.2 inches ; 45.4 g
- Shipping Weight: 45.4 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: P134-06N-VGA
- ASIN: B0049E1QRE
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 26, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #30.392 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tripp Lite DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Cable Active Converter DP to VGA DP2VGA M/F 6in (P134-06N-VGA)
|List Price:||AED 147.00|
|You Save:||AED 27.65 (19%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Portable 6 inch active adapter connects a VGA monitor to a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, Display Port++) equipped computer
- Transmits high-definition video from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Compatible with any PC or Mac equipped with a female DisplayPort CPU port
- Supports up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz; Supports High Definition Content Protection (HDCP)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tripp Lite P137-06N-VGA converts a Displayport video out port on a PC to VGA, allowing attachment of a VGA monitor. Plug the adapter into the computer, and then a standard VGA cable from the adapter to the monitor. Supports video resolutions up to 1920X1200 @ 60Hz, and is HDCP compliant. 3-year limited warranty
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Searching the web and talking to nVidia support I discovered the source of the problem, that I needed a different adapter, so ordered a Club adapter from Amazon. It worked, but barely, displaying horrible flickering as my computer booted and not stabilizing until Windows 10 reached the desktop. By flickering I mean that one half of the screen would display, then the other (divided horizontally down the middle) and flicker quickly between the two, left and right. Ugh.
Once the desktop was reached the flickering disappeared until I started running Skyrim, where the flickering returned with a vengeance, only this time it was full-frame with two or more images, each different from the other, rendered one after the other within milli-seconds of one another. Double Ugh.
After days of searching I narrowed the problem to the Club DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter and replaced it with this one. A review of this adapter by another user describing his flickering problem helped me in my decision. I hope this review helps you as much as his did me.
Upon boot the difference between the two adapters was immediate and dramatic. No more flickering. The display is rock solid just as I (or you) would expect.
This component is most definitely a keeper.
Returned the TrippLite.