Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Tripp Lite Keyspan Mini Display
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Portable 6 inch adapter/converter cable connects a DVI Monitor to a Mac or PC with Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/Thunderbolt port)
- Transmits high-definition video from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Designed for MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and other computers with a Mini Display Port (Thunderbolt)
- Supports DVI Single Link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p; High Definition Content Protection (HDCP)
- The P137-06N-DVI is a passive adapter and requires the connected computer be a Dual Mode DP++ ( Displayport ++ ) source
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
"Tripp Lite's P137-06N-DVI, Mini DisplayPort Male to DVI Female adapter allows you to connect a Mac or PC with a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt output to a DVI monitor. Ideal for Thunderbolt /Mini DisplayPort equipped laptops, Chromebooks, Ultrabooks, MacBooks, and Microsoft Surface. Also Mac 10.11, Windows 10 Compatible. Supports DVI Single Link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p. Fully molded ends ensure long life enjoyment. The P137-06N-DVI is a Passive adapter, and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ ( DisplayPort ++ ) port, which allows HDMI and DVI signals to be passed through; check the documentation for your Mini DisplayPort source for compatibility. ● Convert your Mac or PC's Mini Displayport signal for use with your DVI display ● Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 ports on Mac computers ● Mini Displayport Male to DVI-I Female; fully molded ends ● Supports DVI Single Link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p ● The P137-06N-DVI is a Passive adapter, and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ ( Displayport ++ ) port, which allows HDMI and DVI signals to be passed through; check the documentation for your Mini Displayport source for compatibility."
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Since the Mini DisplayPort connector is also used on many, but not all, Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air laptops, this may be a less costly alternative to the options available from Apple. However, it is dimensionally larger, and arguably less "attractive" than the Apple display adapters, although it is professional and not a distraction from my experience.