Tripp Lite 10 Ports USB Hub - U442-DOCK1
|List Price:||AED 983.00|
|You Save:||AED 463.00 (47%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brand : TRIPPLITE
- Total Number of Ports : 10
- Model Number : U442-DOCK1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The U442-DOCK1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C Docking Station turns your MacBook, Chromebook, tablet or laptop into a versatile workstation. By connecting its built-in cable to your device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, you’ll be able to add an external display, access Gigabit Ethernet networks, transfer data, display video and more. Mini DisplayPort (mDP), VGA and HDMI ports allow you to connect an external display (one display at a time). With the addition of adapters (sold separately), you can also add a DVI or DisplayPort display to the U442-DOCK1. The mDP and HDMI ports support UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The VGA port supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz. Connect a Gigabit Ethernet cable (sold separately) to the RJ45 port to access true 10/100/1000 Mpbs network speeds. Three USB-A hub ports are convenient for connecting peripherals to your device. Each supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. A dedicated BC 1.2-compliant USB port provides up to 1.5A of fast-charging power. The U442-DOCK1 also features a USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port that supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It connects to a USB-C wall charger to power the device it’s plugged into, as well as peripherals plugged into the USB-A ports. Micro SD and SD/MMC memory card slots also provide access to external memory. A 3.5 mm audio jack is convenient for connecting speakers, headphones or a microphone to your connected device.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This dock gets so hot that I can't comfortably keep my finger on it for more than about 5 seconds. It gets that way even when it is only plugged in to the laptop. When I plug in USBs, etc. it becomes even hotter.
Some of my USBs couldn't be read when they were plugged into the dock, but were read when plugged directly into the laptop.
I had a couple that worked with the dock, as well as a USB external hard drive.
One thing that is annoying is the very short cord. That places the dock very much in the way of my mouse.
I haven't had the need to use the other connections, so I cannot speak of their reliability.
I would not recommend this to anyone based on my experience.
The issues I have found may be early bugs and will hopefully be fixed with updates
- Sound out isn't always recognized. Sometimes it doesn't show up in audio settings as an audio output option.
- Only HDMI worked when I tried to output both HDMI and VGA. Since I have multiple monitors, I have to use a second adapter for other monitors.
- When powered by MacBook power adapter, the network and video signal stay operational after disconnecting from Mac. This keeps the network port operational and my monitor doesn't go to sleep.
- Found when connecting or disconnecting with Mac off, it doesn't always wake properly, so I make sure Mac is awake by opening the lid before connecting and disconnecting from dock.
Several issues but overall it does what I want it to.