- Product Dimensions: 0.7 x 7.7 x 4.3 inches ; 40.8 g
- Shipping Weight: 36.3 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: TD-TPU4135
- ASIN: B07D3GMRZR
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 29, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#63.761 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #34725 in Mobile Phone Accessories
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Tudia OnePlus 6 Arch S cover/case - Gray/Grey
|List Price:||AED 89.00|
|You Save:||AED 30.00 (34%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed for OnePlus 6; Compatible with OnePlus 6 ONLY. Compatible with most third-party wireless chargers, screen protectors and other OnePlus 6 accessories.
- Material: Made with high quality soft & durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU rubberized gel silicone skin case for OnePlus 6.
- This heavy duty case are designed to offer defense from drops and dents. Impact-resistant Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU protect against drops and impacts by absorbing and dispersing shock.
- Precision-Cut cutouts perfectly align with all buttons, controls, and ports. Allows easy access to the camera, speakers, microphone, and charging port without having to remove the case.
- Features raised edges to protect the display screen from scratches when the device is placed face down and a lip that allows compatibility with most screen protectors.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TUDIA ARCH S Case for the OnePlus 6 is a TPU Flexi skin which will protect your device from scratches and scuffs and also keep your device looking like new. This long-lasting durable skin is made with top grade TPU material, protects your wireless device and gives it a nice soft comfortable surface. With openings for all buttons and connectors, the OnePlus 6 is fully functional equipped with the Tudia ARCH S case.
Compatible with : OnePlus 6
Retail Pack includes:
- Tudia ARCH S Case
- High Quality Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU rubberized gel silicone skin
- Soft touch feel on a durable flexi shell cover
- Extremely durable and provides a soft comfortable grip for OnePlus 6
- Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls and ports without having to remove the case
- Raised edges design helps protect the display screen from scratches when placed the device face down
- TUDIA is a leading American brand based in Minnesota, USA
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First let's get the only con I have, which is a big one for me:
* I chose the "frosted clear" version hoping to have an almost clear case like the prior Ringke case I have been using, and its no where near the example images on clarity. I can't even see the one plus logo behind the case. It's not that pleasant of a color combining with Oneplus's black.
* Comparing against the Ringke, this case does make it very easy to use the audio slider.
* Using gestures with this case is easy as well
If I was going to buy this case again, I would choose a different color.
- The lip for screen protection is significant without making it hard to use the edges of the phone - I feel very safe laying it facedown on flat surfaces
- Similarly the lip around the camera prevents it from coming into contact with surfaces without casting a shadow onto the lenses
- Buttons are responsive and don't feel much harder to press
- Cutout for the volume slider is so much better than even the case that came with the phone
- Cutout for both the headphone jack and charging cable are large enough to accommodate most cables (I haven't run into any case/cable conflicts yet)
- I wish the plastic were a little gripper/less smooth. It's soft touch and personally something a little courser would have been better, as it sometimes does feel a little slick. This is complete personal preference.
- I don't love the grips on the side - they add important utility and prevent the phone from slipping out of my hand while I use it (which is good!) but a different texture on the plastic likely would have eliminated the need for the grips at all.
- The transition/ramp to the fingerprint scanner on the back is non-existent, though there is a slight taper around the entire lip. This is nit-picky, and probably doesn't affect utility.
- Corner protection is air-pocket "xs" on the inside of the case, but a little bit of extra padding on the outside of the case would have added an extra level of protection as well. I haven't seen this in many other cases, but my OPO case had it and I loved the way it felt and looked.
If you can live without a double layer of protection and don't need an insane military grade case, this is a very very solid option, even against much higher priced competitors. The $8 or whatever I paid for it were a STEAL.
After about half a year the case is now very yellow and has blue discolorations from my jean pockets. The clear case doesn't hold up too well colorwise so I took away one star. Otherwise, still an excellent case!
On the left is the case (clear) that came with the OnePlus 6 while on the right is the case from TUDIA (frosted). I bought the frosted clear one for my white OnePlus 6 since I wanted to still see the white back. I was a little worried that a frosted case wouldn't be as nice as a clear case, but the frosted white makes the phone seem brighter and gives it its own charm. The case fits perfectly, I had no problems plugging in the audio jack, charger, using the volume rocker, or using the finger print sensor. The buttons feel amazing and not squishy at all. Most importantly, the case feels more protective than the free case the OnePlus 6 comes with. It's only a little bit thicker and has a lip all around the phone rather than just in the corners. The case is still easy to take off and fit in my pocket. I haven't dropped my phone yet, but it feels protective enough to handle a few falls!