|Brand||Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit|
|Product Dimensions||35.56 x 8.89 x 22.23 cm; 358.34 Grams|
|Item Weight||358 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit Super Big 12 Colors
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
10% discount with Citibank (code CB10AUG). Discount by Amazon.
10% discount each month. Use code CB10AUG from 25-Jul to 22-Aug (minimum spend of AED150, and max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit|
|Item weight||0.79 Pounds|
|Compatible material||Natural fiber fabric, Rayon, Wool, Cotton|
About this item
- Kit Includes Enough Tie-Dye Supplies For 4 People
- Features 12 Easy-Squeeze Bottles Of Highly-Concentrated Nontoxic One-Step Dyes In Popular Colors – Just Add Water To Activate
- No Need To Presoak Fabrics In Soda Ash Before Dyeing
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% discount each month. Use code CB10AUG from 25-Jul to 22-Aug (minimum spend of AED150, and max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Take your looks from white to wow with Tulip!
People of all ages can’t help but love the magic of making their very own Tulip tie-dye creations; from the incredibly bright colors that pop with personality to the excitement of the reveal, there’s a reason that Tulip One-Step Tie Dye is one of America’s Favorite. The easy-to-use, one-step process eliminates the need to presoak fabrics in soda ash - just add water to the dye bottles, shake and apply for intense color that lasts wash after wash. Twist, scrunch and bind your way to all kinds of awesomeness with Tulip!
Reasons to love Tulip Tie Dye
- Easy one-step process - just add water
- No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash
- Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings
- Best and brightest on 100% natural fiber fabrics
- Inspiration guide includes 8 easy tie-dye patterns
- Create new colors by mixing dyes
Twist, fold or scrunch damp fabric into your favorite tie-dye pattern.
Secure with rubber bands, string or zip ties to hold in place.
Mix and apply dyes.
Place project in a sealable plastic bag to keep damp while dye sets.
Top reviews from other countries
Great for the intended purpose of making unique shirts out of white ones, but can be used for more colors than that, most bright base colors work fine.
This also works great for doing other stuff like making LARP clothing adapted to what you'd like, for example getting a moldy or bloody look.
You need to make sure you have the correct space or have access to good space and so on, like not expecting you to be able to dry it when it rains, etc. And be aware that it will be a bit less vibrant after drying it out when used in some clothes or for some colors, and that it WILL drain its color when you wash it, so don't wash it with anything else the first few times.
The instructions were OK but we watched a few YouTube videos before we started so we knew what we were doing. We did however miss out putting an oven rack underneath the T-shirt as we were adding the dye so I recommend doing that. The kit doesn't come with anything to dye so we bought some plain white shirts. The dyes were easy to mix and there was plenty of dye left over when we had all done. The dye is very vibrant when it goes on and fades a little after first washing. This kit would be great for a party just make sure you cover everything (!) including wearing the gloves provided. And make sure you add enough dye to sink right through the cloth. I would buy it again.