- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 340 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 80-166101
- ASIN: B078KGWLNY
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 27, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1.210 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #41 in Electronic Learning Toys
VTech Baby Lil' Critters Roll and Discover Ball (Frustration aging)
+ AED101.76 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more The total shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your cart during checkout.
- Plush baby ball toy features entertaining characters and bright bold colors; crawl ball is great for exploring infants
- Infant learning toy has a motion sensor that triggers sounds and phrases; learning to crawl toy makes noise as it is tossed and rolled around
- Infant ball toy has a big Star shaped button that introduces numbers and animals; early educational toy develops motor skills
- Stuffed toy ball has soft textures and tags that are interesting for baby and help with tactile development
- The baby toy is intended for children 6 months 2 years old; 2 AAA batteries included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Amazon Global Store US
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
It's a circus of fun with the Lil critters roll & discover ball by VTech. Your little one can toss, shake and roll this bright ball to hear cheerful music and sounds while strengthening their motor skills. Playful animal characters and soft textures will capture your child's attention and encourage exploration. Pressing the big Star button introduces numbers and animals. This soft ball has loads of entertainment for your active baby, all rolled up into one toy.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is a bit large and a little heavy for small babies, but it was just right for my 9-month-old. He loves to crawl around with it and grab and chew on it. It's covered in cushioned fabric so it's also soft. And it doesn't bounce at all, but it's still great for rolling, tossing, or kicking.
The battery compartment is secure enough. She has not yet figured out to open it, although I assume at some point she will.
Hope this helps