Vet's Best 1 Count Washable Male Dog Wrap, X-Small/XX-Small
+ AED 20.32 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn moreThe total shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your cart during checkout.
- COMFORTABLY TAILORED - Vet's Best Perfect Fit Washable Male Dog Wrap in the small/medium size fits male dogs with a 15 - 23 inch waist (such breeds as miniature poodle, beagle, Pekinese, and Maltese).
- VERSATILE AND REUSABLE - A perfectly reusable solution for managing your male dog's urinary incontinence, excitable urination, or marking issues.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT - A repositionable closure and adjustable elastic band provide a custom fit, allowing for increased movement and flexibility without compromising leak protection or absorbency.
- ENGINEERED FOR DRYNESS - A moisture-wicking layer keeps your dog dry and comfortable while super-absorbent microfiber pads work to contain his urine. A leak-proof barrier and durable outer fabric keep the mess in the wrap and off your home surfaces.
- FREEDOM FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG - Worry-free protection for your home and unhindered movement for your male dog. All from a convenient, easy to use wrap.
Amazon Global Store US
Customers who bought this item also bought
Vet's Best diapers and wraps are specifically designed to fit the canine anatomy. The diapers and wraps allow for increased movement and a flexible fit without compromising absorbency or protection. Perfect-Fit Washable Male Wraps are ideal for male marking, males who suffer from urinary incontinence or excitable urination and are perfect for traveling. They are designed for male dogs and adjust to the perfect measurement with the built in hook and eye belt. They and are equipped with elastic tape that can be fastened to buttons for a comfortable and secure fit. 1 wrap per pack.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought two of these for potty training chihuahuas. Over a short period of time, they are probably okay - they had an adjustable strap, so it can be adjusted both for going around the animal as well as gathering on the stomach if they have a small belly. To clean them, it is simple to just throw them in the washing machine and then machine dry them with no trouble. They stay on pretty well, and don't shift up and down my dog's body, but he does turn it around on them so often the padding works it's way to his back.
The cons, however, are that the material itself is not very absorbent. It is best to use it with some kind of pad (they sell them for dogs, but I used sanitary napkins), which also means you don't have to wash them with every accident. I made the mistake of putting one on my smaller 4 pound chi with no lining, and the pee flowed right out of the diaper and all over the floor of the vet's office. The material is also incredibly stiff. Over a short period of time, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but chihuahuas are notoriously hard to potty train and I am still working with my boys. They would wear these for hours spent in the house, and I realized a couple weeks ago that the strap was digging into my chi's thigh, having completely rubbed away the skin in that one area. I stopped using them completely after that. That said, these are probably great for short term potty training or to keep them on occasionally when you are out and about with your dog; however, if you have an incontinent dog or a dog who is going to take a while to potty train, I would suggest either an alternative to this type of diaper, or to pay more for something with softer material that won't chafe your dog's legs.
We have washed this wrap multiple times and it is good as new.
I ordered both the Vet's Best Perfect Fit Male Wrap in XS and Simple Solution Washable Male Wrap, Small. The Vet's Best wrap fit well and does not cause any irritation while the Simple Solution wrap rubbed a sore on the dogs belly. I find the Vet's Best faster and easier to put on as well.