Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
WD My Passport 1 TB Portable Hard Drive for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 - White
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||AED86.06 (32%)|
|All prices include VAT.|
- The My Passport portable drive is trusted to store the massive amounts of photos, videos and music you love; available in an array of vibrant, fun colors, the sleek style fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, so you can easily take your treasured content everywhere you go
- Auto backup: Automatically back up photos, videos, music and documents from your system onto your My Passport drive with the included WD Backup software. Set it to your schedule; just pick the time and frequency
- Password protection: Built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD security software helps keep your content private and safe; easily add a “return-if-found” message as the password prompt in case your My Passport drive ever gets lost; even minds like yours can accidentally leave things behind
- WD reliability: WD builds drives to demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance and long-term reliability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Take your data with you using the portable design of the Western Digital My Passport 1000GB Portable External HDD.This WD HDD can be configured to be password protected for the safety of your data. Storing documents, movies, songs, Documents files and etc. It becomes easy and handy with Western Digital WDBYNN0010BWT 1 TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive . It uses a USB 3.0 interface and has transfer rates of up to 5 GBps. This speedy device offers automatic backup options, so you never have to worry about the security of your files. With a capacity of 1,000 GB which makes it an essential must have if you want to keep your valuable data with you on the go.
From the manufacturer
Western Digital My Passport offers 1TB space for storage. Use this portable hard drive to store all your movies and songs and take them with you on a trip. Carry all your important files and presentations for the next business meet with the Western Digital WDBYNN0010BWT 1TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive. This handy hard drive offers a large, 1TB data space for you to store a bulk amount of content in various formats. The drive's compatibility with Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems makes it a convenient and smart option for data storage. With this WD my portable hard drive, you do not have worry about compromising your data as it has a 256bit password protection support. The USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports help you connect this external storage device to any other laptop and computer and exchange or access the contents saved in it with blazing fast speed.
Interface : USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 compatible
Plug And Play Connectivity
Ready to be used out of the box, this Western Digital My Passport Hard Drive lets you transfer files, save memories, and back up right away. It is designed to be durable and reliable. It has excellent shock resistance to ensure long term reliability.
Cutting Edge Protection
This My Passport portable HDD keeps all your personal and private files safe. Equipped with built in 256bit AES Hardware Encryption and WD Security software, this external Hard Drive makes sure that all your content stays protected from privy eyes. You can also add a ‘return if found’ message as the password prompt in case you lose the drive.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Okay, you go to the "disk utilities" to perform this task on mac. Unfortunately, as soon as you alter the drive it's completely unreadable on your mac computer (which is CRAZY because the 2TB I just ordered does NOT give you this issue just the 1TB drive).
I ordered THREE of the 1 TB drives, and I know how to format a drive (thank you very much LOL), and ALL three drives gave me the same exact error. It says that it's unable to perform the task then it will not let me do anything else to the drive. And I tired to unplug and redo the task again but Mac is unable to open the drive (although it will appear on the desktop).
I tired all of it... Erase the disk... check... Partition the disk... check... Repair drive... check.... use the Western Digital software.... check. It all did not work and I've tired them in various orders on THREE separate drives (all 1 TB). And since I luckily have a Windows computer, I tired to reform it back to Windows and that didn't work either.
So in conclusion, I returned all THREE drives and kept the 2TB one which was able to format AND work on my MacBook pro.... no idea what's going on with the 1TB. Hope this helps :)
- Read/Writes up to around 125/125
- Texture of HDD is intuitive and nice
- Plastic material is strong
- You get to pick different colors
- Can switch from between NTFS, FAT32 & exFAT
- Able to partition to multiple drives and if on FAT32, you can use on both PC and MacOS