Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ AED10.00 shipping
WD My Passport 1 TB Portable Hard Drive for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 - White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The My Passport portable drive is trusted to store the massive amounts of photos, videos and music you love; available in an array of vibrant, fun colors, the sleek style fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, so you can easily take your treasured content everywhere you go
- Auto backup: Automatically back up photos, videos, music and documents from your system onto your My Passport drive with the included WD Backup software. Set it to your schedule; just pick the time and frequency
- Password protection: Built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD security software helps keep your content private and safe; easily add a “return-if-found” message as the password prompt in case your My Passport drive ever gets lost; even minds like yours can accidentally leave things behind
- WD reliability: WD builds drives to demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance and long-term reliability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Take your data with you using the portable design of the Western Digital My Passport 1000GB Portable External HDD.This WD HDD can be configured to be password protected for the safety of your data. Storing documents, movies, songs, Documents files and etc. It becomes easy and handy with Western Digital WDBYNN0010BWT 1 TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive . It uses a USB 3.0 interface and has transfer rates of up to 5 GBps. This speedy device offers automatic backup options, so you never have to worry about the security of your files. With a capacity of 1,000 GB which makes it an essential must have if you want to keep your valuable data with you on the go.
From the manufacturer
The My Passport portable hard drive is trusted to store the massive amounts of photos, videos and music you love. Available in an array of vibrant, fun colours, the sleek style fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, so you can easily take your treasured content everywhere you go.
- Auto backup with included WD Backup software
- Password protection with hardware encryption
- Easy and ready to use out of the box
- Bold, vibrant design in wide range of beautiful colours
- Trusted drive built with WD reliability
- Up to 4TB capacity
- USB 3.0; USB 2.0 compatible
- Step 1: Connect the USB cable to your My Passport and to your Windows PC
- Step 2: Open My Passport and load 'WD Apps Setup.exe' from the drive to instal software
- * Requires reformatting for Mac OS
Back Up Automatically
Equipped with WD Backup software so you can
automatically back up photos, videos, music and documents. Set it to your schedule. Just pick the time and frequency.
Built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Security software helps keep your content private and safe. Easily add a 'return-if-found' message as the password prompt in case your My Passport ever gets lost.
Easy to Use
My Passport portable storage is ready to use out of the box so you can start transferring files, saving your memories and backing up. It comes with all the software you need to help protect all your data, including WD Backup and WD Security software.
The sleek, vibrant design of the My Passport drive comes in a wide range of bold, beautiful colours so you can pick the one that matches your own unique, personal style.
With up to 4TB, you can take the massive amounts of photos, music and videos you love wherever you go, and have plenty of room for other important documents, too.
WD Quality Inside and Out
WD builds drives to demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance and long-term reliability.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Okay, you go to the "disk utilities" to perform this task on mac. Unfortunately, as soon as you alter the drive it's completely unreadable on your mac computer (which is CRAZY because the 2TB I just ordered does NOT give you this issue just the 1TB drive).
I ordered THREE of the 1 TB drives, and I know how to format a drive (thank you very much LOL), and ALL three drives gave me the same exact error. It says that it's unable to perform the task then it will not let me do anything else to the drive. And I tired to unplug and redo the task again but Mac is unable to open the drive (although it will appear on the desktop).
I tired all of it... Erase the disk... check... Partition the disk... check... Repair drive... check.... use the Western Digital software.... check. It all did not work and I've tired them in various orders on THREE separate drives (all 1 TB). And since I luckily have a Windows computer, I tired to reform it back to Windows and that didn't work either.
So in conclusion, I returned all THREE drives and kept the 2TB one which was able to format AND work on my MacBook pro.... no idea what's going on with the 1TB. Hope this helps :)
- Read/Writes up to around 125/125
- Texture of HDD is intuitive and nice
- Plastic material is strong
- You get to pick different colors
- Can switch from between NTFS, FAT32 & exFAT
- Able to partition to multiple drives and if on FAT32, you can use on both PC and MacOS