Withings / Nokia Body – BMI Wi-Fi Scale, WBS06
- INSTANT WEIGHT INSIGHT - See progress during each weigh-in with weight trend screen to stay motivated and know immediately if you are on the right track with BMI.
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE - this smart scale syncs with Apple Watch plus more than 100 top health and fitness apps including Apple Health, Fitbit and Google Fit.
- AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION - Data from every weigh-in appears automatically via Wi-Fi in the free Health Mate app (iOS8+ and Android 5+).
- ACCURATE BY DESIGN - Wi-Fi ensures that your measurement is accurate anywhere in the world, and Position Control Technology guides you into the correct stance so that each weigh-in is precise.
- MULTI-USER FRIENDLY - Up to 8 users can weigh themselves and access their personal weight histories, as the scale automatically recognizes who's who.
- FOR EVERY STAGE OF LIFE - Keep track of the whole family’s growth with Pregnancy Tracker (healthy weight gain range and obstetrician-reviewed advice) and Baby Mode, to track the youngest members.
- NUTRITION TRACKING - Set a weight goal and manage your daily calorie budget.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Wi-Fi scale that uses patented Position Control technology to provide the best way to manage your weight. Nokia Body provides immediate on-screen feedback and automatically synchronizes with your smartphone to track changes over time and help you reach your weight goals.
From the manufacturer
An advanced Wi-Fi scale that delivers body composition, heart rate measurement, and seamless tracking in the Health Mate app.
Meet your new accountability partner
Nokia Body offers a complete weight tracking experience tailored to individuals seeking easy, effective weight management. Weighing in is just the first step. Each session also provides instant feedback via weight trend and BMI screens, plus automatic sync to a free app on your smartphone, so you can track progress any time, anywhere
Track your child's growth
Monitor your baby's weight simply by stepping on the scale while holding them in your arms.
Health Mate pairs with over 100 health and fitness apps to support all your goals.
View a local weather report directly on the scale screen to help you prepare for the day.
iOS compatibility (iOS 8 and higher)
- iPhone 4S and more recent
- iPod touch 5th generation and more recent
- iPad 3rd generation and more recent
Android compatibility (5.0 and higher)
- Requires Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, compatible with WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal networksBluetooth connectivity (Bluetooth Smart Ready)
In addition to weight, the scale screen displays a trend screen of yourlast 8 weigh-ins and automatically calculates your BMI, so youimmediately know where you stand.
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Nokia Smart Scale works as advertised. This thing is really easy to set up and use. Turn on the scale, install the app, sync. If you use other apps, sync those up. I have synced it with a few apps, including MyFitnessPal. I like the tracking aspect of the app, providing a chart of your day to day weight. As someone who analyzes numbers for a living, it's quite sweet. In terms of mindfully keeping track of your weight, I can't imagine a better scale...unless there's one out there that lies to you to spare your feelings.
I regret this purchase BECAUSE it's so easy to use. I put it in front of my closet, and I step on it before I pick my suit for the day. A second or two on the scale and I get my weight, my BMI, and the weather. And since it's winter, I feel like every morning, the scale tells me "You're overweight and it's freezing out. Have a nice day at work while I lie here snoozing all day." It's possibly that the harsh tone of the scale is all in my mind. (At least that's what the voices in my head tell me.)
Seriously though, if you are taking your weight management seriously but want to minimize the effort, this is an excellent product that does what it says it does.
Who knew Nokia still made relevant products?
This literally happened while being repositioned and dropped 1/2 inch onto the floor.
Scale works well and syncs well but now it doesn’t do anything because it’s in the trash.
Safety - the bottom of the scale has plastic feet, not rubber. Using this on tile caused the scale to slip and move a considerable amount of distance. You can only safely use this product on carpet if you don’t want sliding. Huge engineering fail.
Intrusive - they promote using an app with the scale to wirelessly keep track of weight and BMI metrics. The app FORCES you to create an account via email and also forces you to agree for Nokia to process your health data on their servers. Stop it. Let my info go from scale to app without you data mining me.
I happily returned the product and will buy a dumb scale if I can’t find a company that respects privacy and smart enough to create a product that doesn’t become a hockey puck on tile.
All that said, I like the scale at the price I paid. When on a proper surface, it's accurate compared to another scale I have. Now that everything is connected, and when the scale's WiFi works, it's seamless and helpful.