|Product Dimensions||127 x 2.54 x 152.4 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Is assembly required||No|
|Import designation||Made in USA or Imported|
Other Sellers on Amazon
World's Best Cozy-Soft Microfleece Travel Blanket, 50 x 60 Inch, Charcoal
|All prices include VAT.|
- 100% polyester fleece-knit. The smart choice as an airline travel blanket, office blanket or a blanket for home.
- A good, inexpensive blanket doesn’t need to be a “cheap blanket”. Soft and cozy, this affordable travel blanket provides all the warmth and comfort you need.
- Lightweight and compact, the World's Best Microfleece Blanket travels wherever you do while leaving plenty of room for books and souvenirs.
- Machine washable & easy to keep clean. Simply toss this airplane blanket into the washing machine. Wash in warm water with similar colors. Tumble dry, low heat. No bleach. Do not iron.
- Wolf Manufacturing Company is a Texas-based manufacturer and importer of fine sewn products ranging from airplane neck pillows, travel pillows, travel blankets, fleece throws, stadium blankets, and other quality items to make traveling easier and more pleasant.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
World's Best's Cozy-Soft Microfleece Compact Travel Blanket is just the right size to wrap you in comfort while you travel. This thin fleece throw blanket is easy to care for and machine-washable, makes it the smart choice for travel and home. The World’s Best Lightweight Blanket always provides a First-Class Comfort Experience.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After looking on amazon this one seemed to fit the bill.
Has many reviews and many people claimed it to be very thin and warm, which allowed for easy packing on a carry on.
Its not a bad product and i very well may have given it more stars if it didn't try to market itself as an ultra thin solution for travel.
It doesn't fold very flat and i have owned better blankets.
It works fine if you are not looking for a high tech solution and just a regular Micro fleece