|Product Dimensions||25 x 22 x 11 cm; 5 Grams|
|Item model number||V6|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||5 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
YABER 5G WiFi Bluetooth Projector 9500L Upgrade Full HD Native 1920×1080P Projector, 4P/4D Keystone Support 4k&Zoom, Portable Wireless LCD LED Home&Outdoor Video Projector for iOS/Android/PS5/PPT
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 247.19||AED 790.57|
|6 months||AED 123.60||AED 790.57|
|9 months||AED 82.40||AED 790.57|
|12 months||AED 61.80||AED 790.57|
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||USB, HDMI|
|Mounting type||Tabletop Mount|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- 🌸[9500L & Real 1080P & Extra Carrying Bag] Official Feature Sponsor of New Orleans Film Festival-With 9500L,10000:1 high contrast, and 16:9/4:3 aspect ratio,YABER V6 is the smallest native 1080P projector on the market. More portable than other bulky 1080P projectors but offers a sharper, brighter and more colorful image for home entertainment. With native 1920x1080P resolution, 3 times of pixels than other 720p projectors, it's the most cost-effective 1080p projector.
- 🌸[Newest Wireless Connection & Bluetooth 5.0 Function]This WiFi projector supports wifi connection for both iOS/android systems, can mirror videos/photos/games from your smartphone or other Miracast-enabled devices freely. V6 movie projector built-in the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip which can connect your Bluetooth speaker wirelessly any time freely. Built-in 6w dual HiFi Stereo speakers with SRS sound system provides a great auditory sense experience without external speakers.
- 🌸[4-Point Keystone Correction & ZOOM Function] The biggest feature is the innovative 4-Point Keystone Correction, an upgraded 4D keystone correction. 4D keystone can only adjust the vertical or horizontal directions, while the 4P Keystone realizes that the 4 corners of the picture can all be adjusted separately, more practical, convenient and user-friendly. With Zoom function, it can shrink the image size from 100% to 50% using the remote without moving the projector.
- 🌸[Presentation via USB & Easily Upgrade System] The first LCD projector can play Microsoft Office & Adobe PDF files directly from your USB stick and view them on the projector. While others only support text format and need to connect the projector to a laptop/pc to project excel/word/pdf. Unlike other projectors that can only be upgraded locally by plugging in a USB, V6 supports both local and online upgrade methods.
- 🌸[100000 Hours Lamp Life& Lifetime Professional Support] Adopt the latest SmarEco technology to minimize lamp power consumption to extend the useful life of the lamp to a maximum of 100000 hours.This portable projector is very suitable for home movie entertainment, backyard, games, yoga, and party usage. YABER provides 6-Month back and 3-Year repair, lifetime professional technical support. Any problems, please feel free to us know anytime.
We want you to know: This is a product from the US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you. A power plug adapter may be required to fit UAE sockets.
Display Projection System: LED LCD Resolution: 1920 * 1080 Contrast Ratio: 10000:1 Display Color: 16.7M full color Native Aspect Ratio: Native 4:3/16:9 Light Source: LED light source Light Source Wattage: 50W Light Source Life: 100000hours Keystone Adjustment:± 50°4D/4P Keystone Correction Compatibility HDTV Compatibility: 1080p, 4k UKD Video Compatibility: MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/RM/AVI/RMVB/MOV/MKV/DIVX/VOB Dimension and Weight Net Weight (Kg/ lbs ): 6.39b Accessories Included (Standard) 1 X YABER V6 Projector 1 X Remote Control(Battery NOT Included) 1 X Power Cable 1 X HDMI Cable 1 X VGA Cable 1 X 3-1 AV Cable 1 X Projector Lens Cover 1 X User Manual 1 X Cloth
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Original Review: So, I've owned a ViewSonic PJD5555 (WXGA) projector for 3 years and I've loved it. But since it can only handle 720p, and it only has 3300 lumens I thought I'd upgrade to a 1080p projector that boasts 7500 lumens! Plus, the V6 is said to come with wifi and bluetooth connectivity.
Well, I ordered one of these, and opening it up it looks pretty slick, but once I had it turned on I knew immediately that I had been hoodwinked. It is no where near as bright as my Viewsonic. Probably 40% less bright. So, right off the bat I knew the advertising just wasn't true. I put my 3300 lumen ViewSonic side by side with the Yaber V6 and it wasn't close. From there it just got worse:
- The Yaber V6 is quite fuzzy - no where as clear as the 720p projector of mine that was 3 years old.
- I tried for 45 minutes to connect my iphone and ipad to screencast - no dice. Watched some vids on how to do it with pretty simple instructions but it just wouldn't play anything from my phone.
- It lacks the care and design of the ViewSonic. For example, the little riser, underneath the projector, that you twist to lower and raise the projector height is super flimsy on the Yaber. If you twist it too much it just comes out. Also, it takes about 3 times longer to raise or lower the projector, as if you really need your projector height to be exact to the 1/16".
- It is pretty loud, about twice as loud as my ViewSonic.
I will say it comes with a sweet backpack, but that is all i can say is positive about this thing, compared to a 3300 720p projector of mine from 2017.
I should have known that the price was too good to be true. If this was your first projector you might not catch these things. I hope this is helpful and saves some time for some fellow projector lovers out there. I will of course be returning this. It's a shame Amazon can't review these in-house a little bit and stop the false advertising.
I got my Yaber V6 about 10 days ago from Amazon during a special deal.
The overall quality is really great with brightness, color, sharpness, & features. Wi-Fi & Bluetooth made it easy to update firmware and connect to devices.
The picture quality is sharp edge to edge even with a good amount of digital vertical keystone or zoom down adjustment.
So far I ran the projector for a total of 50 hours in 10 days .. about 5 hours a day ...projected on 102” off-white wall, 88” pulled-down screen, and 78” pegboard gray screen. All 16 x 9 picture quality are great with the 3 different screen sizes. The picture setting is fully adjustable. The picture is quite acceptable during daytime with the shades closed. I usually use it at night for the best picture ...the picture profile is adjustable and I did a little tweaking for the various screens and made it very enjoyable.
For sound, I use the 1/8” audio output connected to a Bose music wave unit. It took a little tweaking on the sound menu to get the right bass and treble to my liking. It depends on the type of speakers you have.
For HD video, I use a Roku 4K premiere, a great little unit that suits all my streaming media requirements running at 1080p. I can run the Roku phone app to get the private listening feature through headphones or AirPods. I find projector Bluetooth audio via AirPod has a little static when at higher volume but seems to be ok when output to Bose music speakers.
Screen mirroring via V6 projector is sluggish but it is ok. Mirroring via the Roku 4K premiere is far better in performance.
The menu interface is easy to use and many option to tweak to one’s preference.
The unit doesn’t get too hot and cools off quickly after shutdown. The running fan noise is ok during operation. The internal speaker is loud and clear and quite acceptable for news and regular shows.
I think Yaber V6 is the best choice out there and I plan to use it as a workhorse putting lots of mileages to it in the days to come. It will be a good test for the coming summer days to see how it performs in warmer situations.
I did an extensive spec comparison amount all the available Yaber and other brands projectors in the $200 to $300 price range. Yaber V6 is the top choice for price, quality, & features . Look for super Amazon deal when it is below $200. I also like the fact it came with a nice carrying case, the necessary cables, and a printed easy to understand thorough manual .