|Package Dimensions||25.4 x 21.4 x 21.2 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.36 kg|
YATAI 2 Pcs Creative Flowers Vase Ceramic Pots - Plants Planter - Flowers Pot Container for Home Indoor Table Decoration – Ceramic Vase (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Size: Height – 10cm, Diameter – 20cm. Package include - 2 Pcs
- Features: This YATAI ceramic pot is an attractive piece on its own. It is not only perfect for flowers, plants, but also can be used in your wedding decor as centerpieces, or any event projects.
- This planter would look great with succulents or little indoor-outdoor plants for office desks, windowsills or comfortably on the porch.
- Uses: Grow and display miniature plants, flowers, cacti, succulents and more in this charming wood containers. Fit for balcony greening project, vegetable garden, office, cafe, home gardening, shopping mall, hotel, designer inspired planters will complement just about any decor and help brighten up your space.
- It is a perfect gift choice for housewarmings, a birthday gift for nature-loving friends and loved ones or a simple present for a plant-obsessed neighbor! Ideal for planting succulents, seedling, herbs plants in your home or office, make the most adorable succulent arrangements.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The weathered finish gives it the perfect look.
- Allows enough space to create the perfect floral arrangement.
- Grow and display miniature plants, flowers, cacti, succulents and more in this charming ceramic containers.
- It is not only perfect for flowers, plants, but also can be used in your wedding decor as centerpieces, or any event projects.