- Item Weight: 322 g
- Shipping Weight: 386 g
- Item model number: FBA_93005
- ASIN: B01CW4BLG8
- Date first available at amazon.ae: October 18, 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #100 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ AED10.00 shipping
YI Dome Camera 1080p HD Wireless IP Security Surveillance Night Vision - White, US Edition
This item at this price, sold by amazon.ae, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales.
- YI Dome Camera, 1080p HD Indoor Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wireless IP Security Surveillance System with Night Vision, Motion Tracking - Cloud Service Available (White)
- 1080p High-definition, 112° wide-angle advanced glass lens combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage. Advanced night vision with 8 built-in 940nm infrared LED beads extend the viewing distance to 3 meters in pitch dark with no light pollution, so your baby or pet will not be disturbed by LED glare.
- Responsive and advanced microphone with a built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience. Intercom Mode: one party to talk and listen at a time or Hands-free Mode: both parties talk and listen freely for maximum flexibility.
- Resolution: 1080P
- Power: DC5V-1A
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Type : Security CamerasBrand : YiThe YI Dome Camera Wireless Smart Home Office IP Security Surveillance Camera with Night Vision is your 360 Complete Coverage Smart Home System. With YI you are in touch with your home or office wherever you are.Highlights:YI 1080p Dome Camera: Experience 360 Panoramic View in High-Quality Resolution345 Horizontal amp 115 Vertical Rotation Range Create a Complete 360 Coverage1080p HD Enhanced Image QualityManage Settings and Access Real-Time 360 Viewing with YI Home AppBaby Crying DetectionSimple and Flexible Storage Options: Local and Cloud ,available soon Made Available Just For You.Multiple Installation Options: Vertical, Wall Mount, CeilingDesigned Elegantly with Quality in Mind345 Horizontal amp 115 Vertical Rotation Range Create a Complete 360 CoverageFeatures 112 wide-angle professional grade lens and Bidirectional Rotation range. YI Dome Cam 1080p records and captures complete panoramic scenes in High-Definition with practically zero blind spots. Automatically returns to “Auto-masking"" mode ,lens goes undercover for extra sense of security ensuring no recording without your permission when not in use.1080p HD Enhanced Image QualityHigh-definition image quality is crucial to monitoring your home when you're away. With 1080p HD quality and 2 million pixels in just a simple tap you can zoom ,up to 4x and see even the smallest details.Manage Settings and Access Real-Time 360 Viewing with YI Home AppOur intuitive Navigation System puts you in full control of your house at any angle, any way you like! You can even take a Panoramic Image of your house. View YI Dome Camera 1080p along with your other YI Home Cameras in one integrated app.10-Second Motion Tracking Alerts, Tracks, and Captures Every Movement with clear detailsAdvanced motion algorithms detect moving objects and automatically captures and tracks their movement trajectory. Smart motion tracking keeps up with everything, so you don’t have toSensitive Motion Detection Algorithm Keeps You Safe On The Front LinePrecise Motion Detection is the camera’s safety hallmark. Any slightest movements are accurately picked up and alert you immediately.Baby Crying DetectionInnovative audio identification of baby crying sound. Through audio identification technology, the camera can identify the mood of the voice and send alert to you when your baby is crying. To distinguish itself from other alerts, ""Baby Cry"" will be displayed as the alert message.Simple and Flexible Storage Options:Local and Cloud ,available soon Made Available Just For You.YI Dome Cam 1080p loop records motion detected or continuous videos on local storage ,Class 4 and above MicroSD card sold separately. A 32G MicroSD card can hold up to 80-hour-long video of continuous recordings. Double the assurance by securing your video on our YI Cloud ,available soon.Multiple Installation OptionsQuick and versatile installation. Place YI where it suits you best.Hang it on the wall or mount to the ceiling.Live worry-free with the security of YICheck-in with your family through 2-way audio or see what your children or grandma is up to by connecting to live video. Take quick snapshots and easily record videos, with a 360 viewing angle, every spot is covered.Specifications:Brand: YIPTZ Control: Pan/ Tilt/ ZoomMotion Tracking: Auto Capture 10-second Activity AlertsBaby Crying Detection: Auto Capture 6-second Activity Alerts1080p HD: 112 Wide-angleCrystal Clear Night Vision: 8 Non-invasive ,940nm Infrared BeadsFlexible Storage Options: MicroSD card, YI Cloud ,Available SoonHeight: 110mmTop Diameter: 64mmBase Diameter: 93mmWeight: 230g ,Net WeightAngle: 112 Resolution: 1080PNight Vision: 8 non-invasive 940nm IR light beadsFocal Length: 2.6mmMicroSD Card ,Class 4 and Above, 4GB-32GB Max CapacityOperating Humidity: lt 80 Operating Temperature: 32℉~ 122℉Connection: WI-FI 2.4HGzPower: DC5V-1ASupported Platforms: IOS7.0 or Android 4.0 and Later Mobile DevicesPackage Includes:1x YI Dome Camera 1080p HD Wireless IP Security Surveillance Night Vision - White, US Edition1x Mount1x User Manual1x USB Cable
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now for the spooky part. We haven't had any app or hardware issues, but security appears to be what may be this camera or software's fault. This month May of 2018, my son woke up early in the morning around 4am for a late night bottle so I sat in the dark in our living room near my daughters door feeding him with the lights off. About a half hour into sitting in the dark with my son I heard a voice coming from my daughters room indistinguishable to the very end where they said the word "baby". It was a short 3 or 4 word sentence, but it happened. The voice was that of a young boy or woman. I was clearly rattled and logged into the camera to find her rolling around as if she had been nearly awakened. I then started to remember all of the various times I'd log into my cameras and find them pointing in completely random positions, facing a dresser or facing a doorway that leads to our living room. This issue also called into question my router which I will be upgrading also due to not having any logging capabilities for devices connected to it, but I searched the Yi Home app for any logs or IP statistics which it does not have, it only graphs how much you've used Cellular vs wifi to access the cameras. I had been using the cameras with the same password since day one with only myself and my wife having access to the app, so I changed the password and added a 4 digit pin to each camera.
After getting over my own anger/spooked out feeling I brought it up to my wife and she also said she has heard voices coming from the room, similar sound, and she's heard the phrase "wake up baby" or a quick yell. That only confirmed what I had heard and after reading some of the posts around the internet regarding hackers or losers with nothing else to do other than to hack into accounts and tell children to kill themselves I think it's only appropriate that Yi starts adding some kind of backend IP logging feature to show what IP, what login, and timestamps of all usage for at least a weeks period in case anyone were to have these kinds of issue. Since changing our password we haven't heard anything new, but I'm not sure exactly how easily defeated these security measures are for a seasoned ip camera hacker.
The next incident we have these are coming off the wall. It's been at least two years of private moments in and out of that room that could have possibly been heard/viewed and its creepy that someone might have been watching as my wife changed our babies diaper or tried to wake my daughter up to ruin our night. Aside from this very disturbing event, these cameras have been a great purchase, just be aware when purchasing...set as many passwords and security measures as you can. And also keep an eye on what position you leave these in, if you leave them pointed in a specific direction such as the baby crib and repeatedly find them pointed in other directions you may have someone else accessing them.
--- Update 6/9/18
These cameras are indeed very hackable. After changing passwords and adding a pin number to the cameras we had another incident tonight with someone watching our daughter as she was going to sleep. My daughter was calling for Mommy or daddy and my wifes curiosity was sparked, she logged into the cameras and was able to clearly hear talking and munching/crunching of potato chips of whoever was viewing our cams. It's disgustingly creepy and be warned I am removing these cameras from our walls. The manufacturer of these cameras has failed to safeguard your privacy.
We have the intrustion recorded on video.
Also your SD card is no longer useful and they changed their policy and now you can not use the camera if you do not buy their $85 a year subscription.
I bought 9 of these, 2 of which did not work properly. This then gave me a glimpse of Yi's customer service -- or lack thereof. I ended up returning the 2 defective ones in frustration.
- Great design and build quality
- Apps work great, though they are inconsistent across iOS, Android, and Windows, each with their Pros and Cons
- Ability to share camera feed with family
- Ability to record to microSD cards
- 7 days of 6-second motion alerts saved in the Yi Cloud for free
- Motion alerts work great
- Alert regions can be defined (via a rectangle)
- Can schedule when alerts are on/off
- Video quality is great
- Sound quality is not great, but acceptable
- USB cord is generously long
- Easy setup
- Dome allows you to easily pan around. TIP: double-tap on the video to move the camera around
- In California, I have some of the cameras mounted outside under the awning with no problems from the weather
- Manual was easy to follow: how to set up and reset. Does not go beyond that, however
- PIN option available to protect individual cameras from unauthorized access
- Videos are encrypted PRIOR to sending to the Yi Cloud
- Videos are encrypted PRIOR to you using the app to view each camera's Recording
- Windows app allows viewing of cameras in Groupings, letting you live view multiple cameras at the same time
- Cannot pause video playback
- Only the Windows app allows viewing of cameras in Groupings, letting you live view multiple cameras at the same time. iOS nor Android support that functionality
- No ability to access the cameras outside of the Yi app (such as with a web browser)
- Although setup was easy, voice prompts are loud and can scare people. Furthermore, when doing a firmware upgrade, the voice prompt loudly proclaims that step. Be aware of this if you have babies sleeping nearby
- Cloud plans were a bit confusing, especially when trying to look up how to activate the free, 7-day, 6-second motion alerts (You don't have to do anything. It's automatic)
- Shared cameras cannot have their alerts be independently turned on/off. This means that if I am adding a shared camera to my account, I cannot choose which shared cameras I want to be/not be alerted on
- WIFI cannot be changed through the Yi App. You have to reset the camera
- Removing or adding the microSD card requires a reboot
- Bookmarks do not work well: after a day or so, if you tell the camera to move to the bookmark, it doesn't return to the exact location of the bookmark
- Motion Tracking works, but lags to the point where the person has left the view
- Nightvision behind glass is poor unless angled in a certain way because the infrared lights will reflect. This probably is not a limitation I can fault the camera on
- Technical Support is poor. No replies to emails/feedback, nor assistance with the 2 defective cameras. I really wanted to keep them, but was forced to return them due to having received ZERO replies. What's the point of sending out "How do you like our products?" emails, including a "This is our final email to see if there's anything we can help you with", through Amazon if you have NO intention of replying back?
- Dome cannot be panned to look straight up (view is physically hindered by the housing itself)
- Unlike the Kuna app, the Yi app does not show you a snapshot of the live video on the main screen/dashboard. You have to view each camera individually in order to update the thumbnail for that moment. The thumbnails do not refresh when you tell the dashboard/main screen to refresh either
- You have to scroll and scroll to find the camera you want to see (I have over 6 cameras associated with my account, plus several more shared by my parents). It would be nice to have a grid/more compact view available
- Fast loading
- No iPad version available (it displays a zoomed-in iPhone view instead)
- Timeline navigation was a bit confusing at first: to switch from Live view to Recorded view, you have to tilt the device sideways. It was not immediately apparent
- No ability to view multiple cameras at once
- Fast loading
- Timeline navigation is a bit more intuitive: there are buttons you can press to switch between Live/Recorded views
- No ability to view multiple cameras at once
- VERY fast loading
- Timeline navigation was a bit difficult to initially discover
- Can view multiple cameras at once
- No ability to to change certain settings that the iOS and Android versions allow you to change
With all that said, since I am quite technical, I went ahead and bought 6 more for my extended family. Let's hope that the cameras will last since I'd shutter having to try to contact support. These cameras work very well for the price you pay, and the biggest selling point for me was the ability to record to microSD card without needing to depend on a Cloud subscription. With other vendors, requiring a Cloud subscription can often be detrimental when the Cloud is inaccessible
If you found this review helpful, please hit the "Yes" button to encourage me to write more. Thank you!