We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase a service on the Amazon.ae. That’s why the quality of the service is guaranteed under our Happiness Guarantee.
If the service was not completed according to the final scope agreed through Amazon’s systems, or if your product or property was damaged as a direct result of the service, we’ll work with you and the service provider to correct the problem or we’ll give you your money back.
If your service purchase was not up to the expected standards, please Contact us to begin the process of filing a Happiness Guarantee claim. After collecting basic contact information and the required documentation of the problem, our support team will work quickly to resolve your case. The Happiness Guarantee supplements your consumer rights that you can always enforce against the service provider that provided you the service.
If your purchase is covered by the Happiness Guarantee, Amazon will make it right in one of these two ways:
Correct the service
Refund your money for the purchase, and cover related property damages up to AED 5,000
The service was not performed according to the scope of work detailed on Amazon.ae.
The scope of work was limited to the description of the service listed on Amazon.ae.
Your service appointment was completed within the last 90 days (5 days for cleaning, beauty and pet care services).
• The service was never performed. In this case, the amount paid for the service will be refunded.
• Any portion of the service transaction was performed outside of Amazon.ae.
• Dissatisfaction with pricing or scheduling limitations.
• Claims not documented in entirety using the Happiness Guarantee claim form.
• Product claim unrelated to the service. For product-only quality or delivery problems, please go to the A-to-z Guarantee.
• Service was completed more than 90 days (5 days for cleaning, beauty and pet care services) before date of filing.
• Claims caused by prior service or provider not already covered by the Happiness Guarantee.
• Unforeseeable or latent defects in the premises.
These situations may limit your coverage under the Amazon Happiness Guarantee:
• Claims with incomplete documentation.
• Claims resulting from improper use (as defined by the manufacturer) of the product purchased on Amazon.ae associated with the service.
• Claims involving work that exceeds the final scope of work agreed through Amazon’s systems.
• Claims involving products or Amazon Home Services, or uses of either, that are prohibited by law.
• Amazon Home Services completed without the customer present.
Note: Receiving assistance from Amazon does not limit any other rights you have as a consumer nor limit your ability to pursue other remedies you may be entitled to from the seller (service provider)