Browse through these frequently asked questions to learn more about managing your Helpbit wallet balance, payments, addresses, and service requests on Amazon.ae.
1. I used the same email address for Souq.com and Helpbit.com account. Which account should I use to log in to Amazon.ae?
You can use your Souq.com login information to sign in to Amazon.ae. If you have an existing account on Amazon with the same email address associated with your Souq.com account, please use your Amazon password to sign in.
If you only had a Helpbit account, please create a new account on Amazon.ae by clicking here .
2. I registered my Helpbit.com account using Facebook/ Twitter /Google / username. I cannot find that option anymore. Do I need to create an Amazon.ae account?
Yes, you will need to create a new account on Amazon.ae to place an Amazon Home Service order. You can create a new account by clicking here .
3. How can I use my Helpbit wallet balance?
Your Helpbit.com wallet balance will be transferred to your Amazon.ae Gift Card balance. The Gift Card balance can be used to place new orders on Amazon.ae. The amount is non-withdrawable and non-transferrable. To view your Gift Card balance, click here .
Your gift card balance will be automatically applied to your next eligible order. If you want to use your Amazon.ae Gift Card balance for another occasion, you can choose to pay by credit/debit card.
If you only had a Helpbit account, please create a new account on Amazon.ae by clicking here.
4. Can I access my Helpbit.com payment methods and addresses in the Amazon.ae account?
No, your saved addresses and credit cards in Helpbit.com will not be available in your Amazon.ae Account. You can add your payment and address information on the Your Account page on Amazon.ae.
5. Can I use my Amazon.ae account to book an Amazon Home Service?
Yes, you can login to your Amazon.ae account and book an Amazon Home Service .
6. Can I still book services on the Helpbit.com website or through the Helpbit.com app?
No, you have to login to your Amazon.ae account and book an Amazon Home Service.
1. Can I view my previous and non-completed service bookings made on Helpbit.com?
Yes, you can view the existing orders in your Helpbit.com account. However, you will have to book new services, update your address and payment details through Amazon.ae.
2. Can I submit a Happiness Guarantee Claim for a service I purchased on Helpbit?
No, you will be able to submit a Happiness Guarantee Claim only for eligible Amazon Home Service orders.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please select what best describes the information:
Thanks! While we're unable to respond directly to your feedback, we'll use this information to improve our online Help.