You can pay for Cash on Delivery orders by cash.
Cash on Delivery is available as a payment method for fulfilled by Amazon, Amazon Global Store and some seller fulfilled items.
Cash on Delivery orders can be paid only using Cash.
Cash on Delivery cannot be used in conjunction with your Credit card / Debit card, Installments or with the Amazon Gift card account. If you deselect Gift card account as a payment method on the Amazon.ae payment page, Cash on Delivery will become available as a payment method, provided the item and order amount are eligible.
1. Cash on Delivery will not be available if your order value exceeds 5000 AED.
2. Cash on Delivery will be available for orders sold by Global Store only when the shipping method selected is Expedited Shipping. It is not available for orders shipped via priority shipping method.
3. Cash on Delivery will not be available for all Marketplace seller items. Self-ship sellers do not accept Cash on Delivery as payment method.
4. Cash on Delivery will not be available at the time of check out due to frequent past order cancellations and delivery refusals.
5. Cash on Delivery will not be available to purchase extended warranty.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please select what best describes the information:
Thanks! While we're unable to respond directly to your feedback, we'll use this information to improve our online Help.