Top positive review
Endgame Productivity Mouse. Not for left-handed.
October 31, 2019
Before buying the MX2S, I have owned/currently owning the MX Master v1, MX Anywhere v1, Logitech G Pro, and Logitech G903. This mouse is the best mouse for productivity professionals.
The Good :
1. Multiple customizable buttons. I typically use the buttons on the side to move between spreadsheets on a single excel (Ctrl + Page Up).
2. Horizontal Scroll. Its has a great use case specially when working with spreadsheets. My only gripe is that the scroll activation takes ~ 1 second longer when using vertical scroll.
3. REALLY long battery life. The battery is rechargeable (through micro-USB in the front) and the battery has lasted weeks for me on a single charge (despite running for good 10-12 hours daily for a 5 day work week).
4. Soft matte texture on top. the top of the mouse has a nice soft feel to it
5. Hyper scroll - Meant for the spreadsheet ninjas. Super smooth scrolling on those really long documents/spreadsheets.
1. Not sold on the MX Master Flow : The MX Master flow is a great way to use mouse across multiple devices at the same time. However I havent come across any worthy use case until now
2. Not great for carrying around : this mouse is big. put it in a case, and it bulks up your office bag. Its best it stays on your desk.
3. Heavy compared to the other gaming mouses. I've used Logitech Gaming mouses for productivity purposes and I feel a lighter mouse, sub-consciously helps move faster between programs and apps. After switching between a G903 and a MX Master - the MX Master was visibly heavier and if 'felt' as if the mouse was slowing down my speed. But its purely a feeling. No way to objectively prove it.
All in all - a great endgame productivity mouse.